Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nyc again.

ras67

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend who lives in NYC went to this party back in the winter time and said she had the most unbelievable time. She said she was one of the only ones wearing underware though, she wore tighty whites and a wife beater, but like I said she said she was the only one but had a blast anyways. Enjoy!

thanks i cant wait-- i actually really like the non-theme party nights a lot better out there but the parties are still a lot of fun. we were at the beach party last month and about 1/4 of outfits were in some way beach-inspired.

Originally posted by ras67

thanks i cant wait-- i actually really like the non-theme party nights a lot better out there but the parties are still a lot of fun.

I like sooooo agree with you here omg. I mean, obviously the theme parties are amazing (how could they not be!?! lol), but there's just something about a non-theme party, like the vibe or something, that gets JP to riiiiiiipppppppp it up. When I'm in a dance circle during a non-theme party, it's like it's just me and JP, me dancing and him spinning. Sometimes I look up at the sky, thinking I'm in heaven, but then I realize I'm actually at SF (which is as close to heaven as you can be, right? lol). No other DJ on earth can do this besides JP, he is like my God on Sunday mornings. You guys probably don't understand though, because you don't stay late-nite when all the serious SF headz come out and do circles. It's so amazing lol!

Ya know what though, the beach party was a few weeks ago. So that means that JP will not be as good and therefore he will not be ripppppppiiinnnnnnngggggg it.

He needs that break between, I believe we covered it before but JP is only good three weeks after the first theme party that falls on a full moon and if JP had coco puffs 5 weeks prior to that.

but you will have fun, but he just wont be on

Originally posted by nycchic24

hahaha tis true. kara.. you around this weekend? (boston that is)

No Sue I'm not :( I have ANOTHER wedding (in Phili this time). It'll be fun, but I wanted to chill with you girls...

I'm sure you guys will have fun though :D

OXOX

Originally posted by sparkem

No Sue I'm not :( I have ANOTHER wedding (in Phili this time). It'll be fun, but I wanted to chill with you girls...

I'm sure you guys will have fun though :D

OXOX

hahahah next time. :)

actually i was thinking of bringing the girls to pravda on friday night to see jenn and nick; who knows on saturday.. :confused::blank:

i hope i get to see the rest of you's on friday! :)

Originally posted by nycchic24

hahahah next time. :)

actually i was thinking of bringing the girls to pravda on friday night to see jenn and nick; who knows on saturday.. :confused::blank:

i hope i get to see the rest of you's on friday! :)

:aright: Yup- see ya there!

I think I actually starting writing something else and since I am so busy didn't read what I was posting until now, what the fuck was I trying to say anyways:confused: :( Well you got me there, your avatar's just make my panties get all wet and stuff.:rolleyes: In fact I'm touching myself under my desk right now.....:tongue: