Clubplanet Nightlife Community

McFadden's in Foggy Bottom

Originally posted by revaluation

Anybody been there? I just read "And on Tuesdays, there are $1 beers and two-for-one Red Bull and vodka at McFadden's in Foggy Bottom."

might do me better that $2 Heiney's

been there, cool setup, a bar upstairs and two downstairs, the problem is it's right in the middle of GW so it feels like your back in college. I think also Tues. is flight attendants night or something, don't even ask how I know.....

Originally posted by rockyblue

ah. :idea:

oh wait, no. i don't get it.:confused:

if i had to live next to interns, that's fine, because once i close my apartment door, welcome to the world of kken. plus, my home theater will knock out any lame ass shelf system any neighboring intern would own.

if i had to drink in a bar chock fulla interns, however....

Originally posted by kken

if i had to live next to interns, that's fine, because once i close my apartment door, welcome to the world of kken. plus, my home theater will knock out any lame ass shelf system any neighboring intern would own.

if i had to drink in a bar chock fulla interns, however....

that's what you think! I lived in a high rise up until recently that was FULL of interns. I couldn't get away from them.. .at the pool, the gym, the elevator...

It was like the MTV Beach House and not in a hot barely dressed guys & girls sort of way :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

that's what you think! I lived in a high rise up until recently that was FULL of interns. I couldn't get away from them.. .at the pool, the gym, the elevator...

It was like the MTV Beach House and not in a hot barely dressed guys & girls sort of way :rolleyes:

whatever whatever! sheesh nothing is set in stone, i am just window shopping! just wanna check it out... and i'm patiently awaiting 3pm so i can scan thru the updated wash. city classifieds!

Originally posted by sauvee88

Hey stutterer!! Allow me to explain to you the reason interns rule (and yes I'm borrowing this quote... :tongue: )

No matter how old YOU get

They stay the same age!!!!

gotta LOVE it :getdown:

t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-tttttth- cool.