Clubplanet Nightlife Community

getting girls to be jealous

lollie60

What are some things men do to try to make girls jealous ??

when a guy talks aboout how they did this and that with another chic and about how much other girls sweat them -

Are they trying to make jealous ? Or ..are they just trying to tell you " I don't like you , I like the other ho better ?"

I love it when they put in their aol profiles

"I LOVE YOU ...."

knowing you read their profiles once in a while, after they told you after you and them broke up that they wouldn't have another girlfriend for a while...and your still FUCKING SINGLE!!

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by lollie60

Becua if I kow he's trying to make me jaelous or get a rise out of me - it's becuz he has feelings for me

Becuz it means he wants me to sweat him .

Mind games are stupid. Go find yourself an honest man.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

"I LOVE YOU ...."

knowing you read their profiles once in a while, after they told you after you and them broke up that they wouldn't have another girlfriend for a while...and your still FUCKING SINGLE!!

I fucking hate that!

*talking* about this is so lame...

what *works* though is for example, when you´re in a club, talking with a new girl and other hot girls you know pass you by and make a playful/flirty remark towards you. called "social proof". in short the principle goes after "if he knows so many girls and they are all flirty, touchy, playful and fun with him there MUST be something about him that is very desireable, and i´m gonna find it out".

but i don´t think any guy does it to make you jaleous. he does it so that you get the impression that he is desireable for women. if he *talks* about it, he is qualifying to you because he thinks he needs to. IOW he has low self esteem and thinks he has to highlight that he is desireable.

if he is in a situation like in the example i wrote above, he does not have to talk at all about it. cause he LIVES the talk. what is a *fantasy* for the other guy, is reality for this guy.

when a guy talks aboout how they did this and that with another chic and about how much other girls sweat them -

Are they trying to make jealous ? Or ..are they just trying to tell you " I don't like you , I like the other ho better ?"

Simple. Dump Girl #1 in a fast, cold-hearted breakup. Immediately date Girl #2, preferably within 24 hours.

Treat girl #2 like a princess, never be a scumbag to her. Make Girl #1 feel like she's missing out and the breakup was completely due to her shortcomings.

Buy Girl #2 lots of cool shit.

Propose to Girl #2. Spread success stories on how she's helped your investments grow to millions of dollars.

Buy her an expensive car as a birthday gift.

Buy her a mink coat as an "I love you" spontaneous gift.

Run into Girl #1 one day and come across all nice and amiable. Reveal that you've popped the question to Girl #2 and she's happily accepted. You'll be married within the year.

Slip a few details of the mansion you're building in the Bahamas.

Above all, be happy and smile a lot. Convey [without overtly stating] that the world has been much more kind to you without her presence in your life. Wish her the best and be the first one to turn your back on the conversation.

Walk out the door with a spring in your step and never look back.

Watch the newspaper for her obituary.

Mind games are a waste of fucking time

No point, honestly just move on instead of tryin to figure out if hes making you jealous. It's really not worth it in the long run

Originally posted by phatman

...you have a lot of growing to do...years from now you will look back at this and pose the question "what the fuck was i thinking?"....

:clap::D:aright:

you always want what you cant...dont think you can..have

Originally posted by ladyshady

you always want what you cant...dont think you can..have

i think you want what you can't have when you don't know what you want in the 1st place.

But when you do know what you want, you go fer it, no games necessary .

"I LOVE YOU ...."

hahaha where the hell did this come from?:D