Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Miami, IM back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevier

Hey Miami, I am back where my heart is. Hell some people may even know who I am on here. LOL Anyways, I am leaving Chicago soon, and moving back! Fuck Chicago! LOL So hello, and I hope to get to know some of you :) Party time! Scarface style baby! LOL

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stevier

Hey Miami, I am back where my heart is. Hell some people may even know who I am on here. LOL Anyways, I am leaving Chicago soon, and moving back! Fuck Chicago! LOL So hello, and I hope to get to know some of you :) Party time! Scarface style baby! LOL

chi-town is that bad ?? my boy that lives there, was telling me the scene is getting better. I’ve heard about vision and zentra. plus the promotions done with spundae.. but he said the weather sucks ! :D

Originally posted by sobeton

chi-town is that bad ?? my boy that lives there, was telling me the scene is getting better. I’ve heard about vision and zentra. plus the promotions done with spundae.. but he said the weather sucks ! :D

Naw its actually pretty good. Its not bad. I was just being a smart ass. I like it here, but Miami has a lot of bonuses outside of the club scene that Chicago does not have at all.

Naw its actually pretty good. Its not bad. I was just being a smart ass. I like it here, but Miami has a lot of bonuses outside of the club scene that Chicago does not have at all.

werd ! one of those bonuses being the abundance of hotties.. :D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Loser.

Excuse me??? I think a word just came out of my mouth, you know what it is saying to you?????? FUCKING PUSSY! Bring your little words to my fucking face, we will see how big of a prick you can be then . Just bring it anyday you want. Attacking me was bullshit, and guess what, your next bitch!

Excuse me??? I think a word just came out of my mouth, you know what it is saying to you?????? FUCKING PUSSY! Bring your little words to my fucking face, we will see how big of a prick you can be then . Just bring it anyday you want. Attacking me was bullshit, and guess what, your next bitch!

I hope this is a joke.....:laugh:

Cause if not, you're pathetic. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

stevier just STFU already.......................

if you can't hook us up with comps then get the fuck off the board!!!!!!!!!:idea:

:laugh: