Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Miami, IM back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevier

Originally posted by stevier

Excuse me??? I think a word just came out of my mouth, you know what it is saying to you?????? FUCKING PUSSY! Bring your little words to my fucking face, we will see how big of a prick you can be then . Just bring it anyday you want. Attacking me was bullshit, and guess what, your next bitch!

Another messageboard tough guy:eek:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

stevier just STFU already.......................

if you can't hook us up with comps then get the fuck off the board!!!!!!!!!:idea:

Why would I hook your ass up with comps?? Dont you have any money bitch??? That was pathedic. I for one, will not be hooking you up with Comps. That is for sure now. You should have kept your fucking mouth shut boy.

Originally posted by themrs

I hope this is a joke.....:laugh:

Cause if not, you're pathetic. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was really serious. Fuck I was so serious. Shut the fuck up before you make yourself look more stupid. :laugh:

Why would I hook your ass up with comps?? Dont you have any money bitch??? That was pathedic. I for one, will not be hooking you up with Comps. That is for sure now. You should have kept your fucking mouth shut boy.

Classic.. you're hysterical....

Welcome to Miami be och:tongue:

Lay off the coke buddy....

"You wanna see helicopters".

I was really serious. Fuck I was so serious. Shut the fuck up before you make yourself look more stupid. :laugh:

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

OOOOoooooOOOooo Look at me!

I'm shaking in my little space boots!

LAY OFF THE DRUGS BITCH!

You've got such a big whole in your head you've lost all your nice-ness.

I think someone needs a hug!! :isok::kiss2:

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

OOOOoooooOOOooo Look at me!

I'm shaking in my little space boots!

LAY OFF THE DRUGS BITCH!

You've got such a big whole in your head you've lost all your nice-ness.

I think someone needs a hug!! :isok::kiss2:

stevier .... 2 words.......Anger Management

My goodness u can tell uve never seen themrs......If u saw her i gaurantee u wouldnt talk to her like that.....she playboy quality......shes hot and she super cool(down to earth).... shes not stuck up like some of these beeeee hothes wes got up in south florida.....and dont u dare go after t.w. cuz that a whoopin waiting to happen..... didnt he say he got along with miami people?????????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

My goodness u can tell uve never seen themrs......If u saw her i gaurantee u wouldnt talk to her like that.....she playboy quality......shes hot and she super cool(down to earth).... shes not stuck up like some of these beeeee hothes wes got up in south florida.....and dont u dare go after t.w. cuz that a whoopin waiting to happen..... didnt he say he got along with miami people?????????

Maybe he's gay???? :confused:

:laugh:

Would ya guys chill the fuck out. Im fucking around. Whatever, Im stopping before anyone else gets pissed at me. Im sorry, I went a little crazy. It wont happen again. Only jokes from me for now on, and niceness ok . ;)

Would ya guys chill the fuck out. Im fucking around. Whatever, Im stopping before anyone else gets pissed at me. Im sorry, I went a little crazy. It wont happen again. Only jokes from me for now on, and niceness ok . ;)

That's a good boy.

No-one's mad at you....I was just starting to feel a little sorry for you. But since now I see you were joking, it's all good.

Welcome (back). Have fun! :D

Miami, and no drugs??? Yeah ok, and what is the biggest Market for Cocaine in America??? Thats what i thought lol . FUcking bullshitters. :laugh:

IN MIAMI WE SAY NO!!! :rolleyes:

:bong:

That's a good boy.

No-one's mad at you....I was just starting to feel a little sorry for you. But since now I see you were joking, it's all good.

Welcome (back). Have fun! :D

Everything is supposed to be of fun. Thats all I was doing. Have a great day everyone. :)

:laugh: :laugh:

WELCOME BACK!!!

Don start sayin things u wont back up in person....:eek: :eek:

this can be arranged very simply and easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm, I can see you don't know me so I will let that slide, but if you want proof, you got it ;)

041.jpg

Originally posted by lilliz77

ummm, I can see you don't know me so I will let that slide, but if you want proof, you got it ;)

041.jpg

WELL THAT'S A START..

I'M SURE NOW PLENTY OF OTHERS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOU NOW!! I'M SURE.... :tongue:

:bong: