Hey everyone

stevier

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by stevier

What I dont understand though, is I dont know any of you. Im the new guy. Ok Ok I get it , Freshman Hazing . I see. Ok well still, why would you really knock someone who is new and hasnt done anything to any of you??? Seriously, I would like to get to know you guys when I settle in. You guys sound fun. But when you make stupid insults that dont make any sense , thats bullshit. Now If I was friends with you guys, that would be a different story. But Im not. So please, play nice, and I will too.

Hey, get a grip. We're not nice to ANYONE. If we were, there is something wrong, so don't feel special, left out, or thrown under the bridge. Its not gonna get any easier, we just get nastier the more we know you.

Ok Fuckers. Fuck you! Seriously. Whatever dudes. Im out. I wanted to be your guys friends. But obviously you have something against me that you have to make shit that doesnt make any sense whatsoever. So Fuck you. Ban me from this board. I dont care. This is bullshit. You guys really missed out on someone who is a good person and can be a good friend to you.

wow.jpg

Picking up even the most beautiful women becomes possible with medical science's and nature's sexual secret weapon :- Male Human Pheromones

WOW Pheromone Spray is a non-perfumed spray formulated with male human pheromones and is scientifically proven to sexually attract women and stir their sexual desire. When women unknowingly inhale the unperceived scent of pheromones in WOW Pheromone Spray, they will be sexually attracted to you...

yes this is

:jacked:

Ok Fuckers. Fuck you! Seriously. Whatever dudes. Im out. I wanted to be your guys friends. But obviously you have something against me that you have to make shit that doesnt make any sense whatsoever. So Fuck you. Ban me from this board. I dont care. This is bullshit. You guys really missed out on someone who is a good person and can be a good friend to you.

omg... I hope ur not serious....?

l_lifter.gif

Guest brwneydtrouble

If you are really insecure enough to believe all that, then you would never have lasted. I have hung out with a lot of different people in clubland, and this group of people is the most real and down to earth crowd. We all love the music, and know our shit, and those that are like me, can just bullshit our way though it. ;)

If you want the real club experience, YOU are the one missing out by taking this to the extreme. Rumi, Tantra, Nikki Beach, Prive, and Pearl are all SO superficial its a JOKE. Sure the surroudings are nice, and the plastic women might look good in the dim light, but face it, its all a facade. At the end of the night all you get is meaninless babble about who has the most material things, a $300 bar tab, and a red stain on your white $180 shirt from some simpering chick with a cosmo, so strung out on coke that she can't even stand still.

Yeah I dont care. You guys lost me as a friend. Seriously. If you dont even know me, why do shit like this to someone who could be your friend??? I will gladly go to Rumi's. I dont care. Its my favorite joint anyways. I will sit there with my drink, by myself and relax. I dont care. I really dont. If this how it is , then fine. Thank god I never went any further with effort to find out who you guys really are. Cause you proved it to me. Dont open your mouth so quickly next time, you may keep a good friend if your lucky then.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yeah I dont care. You guys lost me as a friend. Seriously. If you dont even know me, why do shit like this to someone who could be your friend??? I will gladly go to Rumi's. I dont care. Its my favorite joint anyways. I will sit there with my drink, by myself and relax. I dont care. I really dont. If this how it is , then fine. Thank god I never went any further with effort to find out who you guys really are. Cause you proved it to me. Dont open your mouth so quickly next time, you may keep a good friend if your lucky then.

:rolleyes:

What I dont understand though, is I dont know any of you. Im the new guy. Ok Ok I get it , Freshman Hazing . I see. Ok well still, why would you really knock someone who is new and hasnt done anything to any of you??? Seriously, I would like to get to know you guys when I settle in. You guys sound fun. But when you make stupid insults that dont make any sense , thats bullshit. Now If I was friends with you guys, that would be a different story. But Im not. So please, play nice, and I will too.

you make it sooooo easy, hook, line, sinker

you guys crack me up:laugh: :laugh:

Not really freshman hazing...it was more of you fell for it really...a lot of people come on here unscathed...for example, if you mention the "ultra-lounges" in town as a place to go, that guarantees an attack from me, if you mention something to the effect of "I'm 23 but my girlfriend is 18...can she get into Space 34 with me?" I'll likely say, "Dump 'er and get someone over 21!"

So you pretty much fell into all the traps. :laugh: