Hey everyone

stevier

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stevier

Oh well I hope so, cause I didnt do anything

What I meant by that comment is that you're a decent looking guy, but your mouth screws you up. So keep it shut. At least they way you talk on this board.

Pod, you've been a good boy.....;)

Originally posted by laliux

Pod's been Pod. :D

btw, where will u be with ur camera on Friday? Opium Garden or Nerve?

Nerve, and I'm contemplating a jump to Space later...though Ralph is on the decks at Maze, and I haven't seen him in a few weeks, either...

choices choices...

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

:laugh: :laugh: yeah, his posts annoy me. Freaking tourist

Looks how smart you fucking are bitch. Im not a tourist, I lived here for a long time. I moved to Chicago for some time, and now am living in Miami again. Dumb fuck.

Looks how smart you fucking are bitch. Im not a tourist, I lived here for a long time. I moved to Chicago for some time, and now am living in Miami again. Dumb fuck.

:eek::laugh: :laugh:

ow snap he got you GA2

:laugh:

Geez buddy, settle down...it's not like GA2 insulted your mother or something...go grab an overpriced drink at Rumi and take it easy.

Originally posted by sunnyhost

and keep his button down shirt buttoned:idea:

Why??? I got a nice body. Im not fat, and Im toned. Why not show a little of what your proud of. Now if I was fat that would be a different story. That was sure an ignorant comment.

Why??? I got a nice body. Im not fat, and Im toned. Why not show a little of what your proud of. Now if I was fat that would be a different story. That was sure an ignorant comment.

I'm not saying you don't have a nice body. I just think that it's tacky for a guy to wear his shirt like that....it's not ignorance...it is an opinion.