Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apartment locations

lilliz77

I have 2 appts already to look at apartments and would like to know your opinion on the neighborhood and the location.

The first one is at 7050 NW 179th Street and the second is 1595 NE 135th Street.

Please let me know if I am entering into ghettosville. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by lilliz77

I have 2 appts already to look at apartments and would like to know your opinion on the neighborhood and the location.

The first one is at 7050 NW 179th Street and the second is 1595 NE 135th Street.

7050 NW 179th ST is the Miami Lakes area. The other location seems to be really close to Biscayne Blvd in North Miami area...

WOW thats far as hell..................from where I live.But actually those neighborhoods are ok.You should keep looking or have some lined up just incase.

i live near the first address...in miami lakes area.

it's nice but it is the suburbs. move towards the beach!

well the 7050 is miami lakes area....thats t.w.'s stomping grounds....we used to live in that area but we moved to a house in hallandale beach....i have a real big garage in my backyard...u can live there....i take that back..u might like it to much....ant trust me its not a garage in the traditional sense ud love it in there!!!!

the 1595 is kinda getting to aventura. they r both not that far from fliptoniaaa which is the impotant thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pod

Neither are that bad.

179th is almost Broward though...

the reason this is good is that u can have the best of both counties....saleen would tell ya broward is best...and others will tell u dade is best.......wherever u go......its all good...especially if u keep making out with chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what i want to know is....did anything more happen aside from an alcohol, chemical induced kiss.....or is there more that didnt get caught on camera????????

nudity and writhing pleasure maybe???????

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Taken from MapQuest.com

1595 Ne 135th St

North Miami, FL

33161-4472, US

1595 NE 135 ST

Hope this helps you out.

this location is in North Miami

it isnt bad, centrally located between I95 & the beach..

ive lived in NM & NMB for a while now..

you will have a mixed group of pple living there

i prefer this location than the miami lakes which is out west

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

the reason this is good is that u can have the best of both counties....saleen would tell ya broward is best...and others will tell u dade is best.......wherever u go......its all good...especially if u keep making out with chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what i want to know is....did anything more happen aside from an alcohol, chemical induced kiss.....or is there more that didnt get caught on camera????????

nudity and writhing pleasure maybe???????

haha, you are making me laugh over here....ummm well wouldn't you like to know. ;) PM me and I will tell you.

Now mind you guys these 2 are the only properties that called back within 24 hours of inquiring about them, I have several more lined up and am hoping to find something in the Bal Harbour shopping area as far as jobs go. Not sure on that and am working really hard with several career advisors on that...I just want to utilize the 5 days that I am there as much as possible.

Thanks for everyone's input and flip, I would count on seeing the real thing up close (the girl on girl kiss that is).

haha, you are making me laugh over here....ummm well wouldn't you like to know. ;) PM me and I will tell you.

Thanks for everyone's input and flip, I would count on seeing the real thing up close (the girl on girl kiss that is).

NICE. :cool:

by the way what is it that you do???????

at this present moment I am an Executive Admin Asst. to CEO, but I just graduated with a BA in Merchandising Management, so Iam looking for a PR/Merchandising job in the fashion industry...hell I am just thinking of going up and down Washington/Collins Ave and Bal Habour shops handing my resume if need be.

i just moved here about 3-4 months ago and i got a decent appartment off of biscayne and 140...

i lucked out, not really knowing the area before hand. im 5 min to the beach and bal harbor, 5 min to aventura mall, 10 min to SB and about 15 mins to downtown miami. let me know if you'd like info on my place...i can also refer you to the agent i went through.

SS

at this present moment I am an Executive Admin Asst. to CEO, but I just graduated with a BA in Merchandising Management, so Iam looking for a PR/Merchandising job in the fashion industry...hell I am just thinking of going up and down Washington/Collins Ave and Bal Habour shops handing my resume if need be.

lots of designers are setting up shop in the Village of Merrick Park as well in Coral Gables. try Donald J. Pliner. he's on the rise!

im in merchendising for a liqour distributor...but i dont think you would want to do what i do....sometimes it may get physical!!!!!!

aside from that my job is pretty cool get booz and surrounded by people who like to get drunk

That's a great job!

joe has all the hot chicks move in w/ him ;)

honestly, your best bet to finding an apt in south fla is just to get in the car and drive around. tons, and i do mean TONS, of places do not list, only stick up a sign in the front of the building or house. take a cell phone, a pen and small notebook. write down #'s and call right there. most of the time you can come in and look right then. i've had a couple pretty nice places in my 13 years here (from colorado) and this is how i always find them. i have lived anywhere from coral gables down south to my current location in downtown ft laud. the place i rent now is going up for sale, so i might be looking for another place soon. i think i'll be looking in nmb or south broward. just make sure you live fairly close to where you work. traffic down here is a nightmare. take it from someone thats been to chicago, denver, seattle, LA, houston... all notorious horrid traffic cities. only LA has worse traffic than south florida, and it's not that much worse than here...

Thats pretty far from the beach if you were hoping to be close to the nightlife in Miami. What did you want to be close to?

You should move to the beach, but thats just my opinion ;)

Originally posted by steffy27

Thats pretty far from the beach if you were hoping to be close to the nightlife in Miami. What did you want to be close to?

You should move to the beach, but thats just my opinion ;)

I know I want to be by the beach but I don't want to spend more that $800 a mo, and from what I saw apartments were more than that and those that weren't had such small square footage it was not worth the money. But I could be wrong, I am still looking (though a bit busy at work today).

I know I want to be by the beach but I don't want to spend more that $800 a mo, and from what I saw apartments were more than that and those that weren't had such small square footage it was not worth the money. But I could be wrong, I am still looking (though a bit busy at work today).

I pay under $800 for a one bedroom and its pretty big. When you come down you should just walk around and call the places with vacancies, its the best way to find what you want :D