• JIMMYY T
    • STRYKE
    • STINGRAY
    • BRING LINGUINI BACK

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offensive to Markus and his admirers, who have run a successful PR campaign. :D however I find it intriguing about a month ago, you could mention Marktz Schulz and know one really had much to say about him. now he has become the DJ flavor of the month.. Markus had a residency at Maze; I wasn’t impressed with his sets there. IMO Roly has earned the title "King Of The Space Terrace", his Lunar sessions have a tempo and a vibe, which works just great for the terrace. not to mention he can change the tempo of his sets, at the drop of a dime and comfortably destroy the mainroom..

I thought the Patio was now being referred to as The Terrace at Space 34. :confused:

Sobeton ‘s Suggestion:

Jimmy T - Opens The Terrace

Roly – Closes The Terrace

Oscar G – Continues his mastery of the mainroom from nightfall to sunrise.

Originally posted by sobeton

no offensive to Markus and his admirers, who have run a successful PR campaign. :D however I find it intriguing about a month ago, you could mention Marktz Schulz and know one really had much to say about him. now he has become the DJ flavor of the month.. Markus had a residency at Maze; I wasn’t impressed with his sets there. IMO Roly has earned the title "King Of The Space Terrace", his Lunar sessions have a tempo and a vibe, which works just great for the terrace. not to mention he can change the tempo of his sets, at the drop of dime and comfortably destroy the mainroom..

I thought the Patio was now being referred to as The Terrace at Space 34. :confused:

Sobeton ‘s Suggestion:

Jimmy T - Opens The Terrace

Roly – Closes The Terrace

Oscar G – Continues his mastery of the mainroom from nightfall to sunrise.

very true! ...all of a sudden M. Schultz has an enormous following. :rolleyes::confused:

I dunno. Every time MS comes up... i hear the same crap about him. "oh.. you know hes a great producer". They kinda tend to allways not speak about the dj part. Its like when you ask somone about one of your black friends, and the asshole comes back to you with the "oh, hes so well spoken" line. I must say, after seeing stryke at jazid, im convinced he would be able to tear that shit up. i think it would be pritty cool to have him play the patio.

"Even Better make Bingo the new king of the patio! he has some groovey tunes, and is a very good DJ"

I think i could die happy seeing domingo play the patio just once in my life.

lp: i think you should consider bringin desyn masiello he is affordable and he is planing to move down here,keep roland in lunar sessions maybe give him an extra hour,put a new guy before lunar sessions....and keep the main room with OG he does a good job inside..

Originally posted by blendprod

lp: i think you should consider bringin desyn masiello he is affordable and he is planing to move down here,keep roland in lunar sessions maybe give him an extra hour,put a new guy before lunar sessions....and keep the main room with OG he does a good job inside..

Now, thats an idea! :idea: :idea:

For god sakes have a spin off contest have each of the candidates take the patio for one weekend to see how the crowd reacts and see what kind of vibe set's in based on what happens make your decision from that.

The Patio needs a makeover & Markus is the man for the job!!!!!!!!!!!:D

u guys are out of your minds to have Markus on the patio:rolleyes:

that would be like having coldlplay at a jayz conert!!! they dont go together!!! percussion, drums, and grooves is what brings that patio alive till the late sunday afternoons!!!mad: :eek: of course, it would be cool to change things up with some prog and synths on the roof, but not for the resident king of space terrace!!!:

im not taking anything away from MS, but he hasnt had a residency anywhere as of late, and has had a couple recent gigs that went well... of course he has his radio show that is the only thing worth listening to on 93.1;)

but what about roland??? he's had great gigs for the last two years!!! they are just overlooked and taken for granted... but no one notices that the patio didnt even get full till 5 somtimes 6 am, and lunar sessions didnt even exist:eek:

i think i speak for the small devoted space patrons on this board who attend 34 3 to 4 times a month!!! (you know who you are!!!)

the only reason why roland should not take over the sunrissession, is because jimmy T would headline the lunar session!!!

NUFF SAID!!!

these two guys have worked together in the past and their sound has a flawless chemistry with each other!!!:eek::D:eek::D

domingo "bingo" castillo also has the sound to compliment JT and Roland!! that kid rocks!!!!

I

feel oscar should not move from the housesessions!!!!! he built it from the ground up, and one should not fix somthing that isnt broke!!!

LP, why not have a terrace competition??? Thats the only way to really know who can keep the dance floor moving, and who can do it the longest!!!

let the crowd decide!!!:eek: :eek: :D

Originally posted by andrewthomas

to be honest

i dont give a shit whos on the partio its to damn hot up there

im more concerned with whos gonan get main room

:D

andrew thomas?

lol

or better yet stryke and andrew thomas tag team

yeaaaaaaah right :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Space doesnt wanna close just yet im sure

I dont post alot , cause I m too lazy to write

but I read up on the board all the time..

So in my min of inspiraiton.......:idea:

Forget all these Djs

n pull someone COMPLETLY outta your ass...

some unknown s starvin for success

n what better "stage" than the MIGHTY SPACE!!!

so just suprsie us man!:dj:

Training camp is around the corner!!

PEACE MIAMI!!!