• JIMMYY T
    • STRYKE
    • STINGRAY
    • BRING LINGUINI BACK

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing against trance, but I personally would steer clear of the patio if they were playing banging trance tunes. It's just too hot out there for that kind of high energy music.

I def think they should occasionally experiment with quality trance (edgar V) after hours in the main room and see how the crowd reacts, but not the patio. If the support is there for a monthly EV session at space why not.

OG and Roland should share sunrise sessions on the patio with an occasional guest DJ like jimmy T or Stryke.

Jimmy's sound is PERFECT for the patio and you can't get more eclectic then a stryke patio set.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Nothing against trance, but I personally would steer clear of the patio if they were playing banging trance tunes. It's just too hot out there for that kind of high energy music.

I def think they should occasionally experiment with quality trance (edgar V) after hours in the main room and see how the crowd reacts, but not the patio. If the support is there for a monthly EV session at space why not.

OG and Roland should share the patio with an occasional guest DJ like jimmy T or Stryke.

Jimmy's sound is PERFECT for the patio and you can't get more eclectic then a stryke patio set.

Right on on everything said here starting with Edgar V in the mainroom for afterhours and Roly,OG,JT, and also Stryke in d patio!!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

EXACTLY....u already have a bangin styled type of music in the mainroom...why put the same in the patio? i understand u want diversity, but high bpms in both the patio and mainroom is NOT a good idea...if u have EV styled dj in the main rooom, then the patio should be a James Holden or G&D styled dj...calm and chillin...same goes with house...OG in the mainroom and Roly/Jimmy T in the patio...for afterhours put Stryke in the mainroom at Space and OG in the patio...bangin in both ends...afterall, IT IS AFTERHOURS!!!! just my .02 cents

Originally posted by str8upcore

For god sakes have a spin off contest have each of the candidates take the patio for one weekend to see how the crowd reacts and see what kind of vibe set's in based on what happens make your decision from that.

The Patio needs a makeover & Markus is the man for the job!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Best comment I have read so far. I totally agree. .

MARKUS gets my vote...again...

and no im not riding the m.s bandwagon either. ive been a fan of his for quite some time now. at LEAST twice a month would be nice, with him alternating b/t Roland and OG.....

Dude wat is it to you guys? I just moved back down to MIami from Central Florida.. Man just let it go. I' ve been supporting Markus By listening to his show since it started. I was not able to frequent MIami often because of school and work. I really don't need to make my claim to anyone on this board. Maybe you guys should stay with the folks you like and thats that. No problems, no hard feelings...

Enjoy Space 34 wow.

Originally posted by bobbalou

Dude wat is it to you guys? I just moved back down to MIami from Central Florida.. Man just let it go. I' ve been supporting Markus By listening to his show since it started. I was not able to frequent MIami often because of school and work. I really don't need to make my claim to anyone on this board. Maybe you guys should stay with the folks you like and thats that. No problems, no hard feelings...

Tissue? :nopity:

Originally posted by lolahotass

I LIKE THAT IDEA VAUGHAN;) ;) ;) :eek: :eek: :eek::D

And I LIKE the idea of you liking that idea! Well it's settled then... It's been motioned and seconded!

Vaughan & Sheldon take over... It will now be called the LUST Sessions!

:D:laugh:

Sir Dickinson pointed out the obvious, it's funny how there's a bunch of new screenames all of the sudden conveniently enough.

I have 2 things to say...the patio decision has already been made pretty much, and you got your wish in Markus playing at Space, though not on the terrace.

Oh, and seriously, aside from bobbalou, who wasn't even on the board at the time, where the hell were you MS supporters 8 months ago when he really needed it?!?!?