Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to this Board

Some of you know me from Guido, i signed up to have fun on both boards. Just saying hi and hope this is as much fun as the other....For all that dn't know me, i work for Hunka Bunka in Sayreville Bouncing on Weekends, well the old bunka, and also bounce at Djais now in the summer. I am 6'8 270lbs and work for the Nj Turnpike Authority as a Civil and Electrical Engineer...

Hope to chat with many of you ..later

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all the responded....xraptureX seen you many times at Bunka and Djais How you doing :)

Luvle nice seeing you again.

Erica, thanks and how u doing :)

Danfury, did we meet ? where at ??

So where do i go and see pics of all the unknowns that i never saw ?

Originally posted by xrapturex

me too! it just makes time go so much slower...

tell me about it...two hours ago this program called Maximo went down & all the work orders i finished this mornin were lost & i have to redo them....that should keep me busy for about 30 mins, & then it will be back to boredom

Originally posted by erica127

tell me about it...two hours ago this program called Maximo went down & all the work orders i finished this mornin were lost & i have to redo them....that should keep me busy for about 30 mins, & then it will be back to boredom

I just have no work to do. I dont know whats worse, having nothing to do...or having to redo shit you already did??

I just have no work to do. I dont know whats worse, having nothing to do...or having to redo shit you already did??

i think having nothing at all to do is worse....but i am here to chit chat if you need to

Originally posted by erica127

i think having nothing at all to do is worse....but i am here to chit chat if you need to

I just wondered around the office for about a half hour...trying to force people to look at pictures I just developed. Boredom I Tell you....:tongue:

I just wondered around the office for about a half hour...trying to force people to look at pictures I just developed. Boredom I Tell you....:tongue:

uh huh....at lunch about an hour ago, i had to take my pain relievers for my back & i am just in another world rite now