Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls..seriously...enough with the Conditioner...

how many different conditioners can u own???? i just took a shower in the "WOMENS" bathroom of my house (yes..weird)..and i had to rummage thru 10 bottles til i found one that was shampoo..the rest were all conditioners of different kinds...

jesus

my parents house is the complete opposite... theres tons of shampoo's each one shittier than the last yet only one conditioner with a drop left then im left with taking off the cap and trying to suck out the last drop...

Shampoo is better! I go on first and clean the hair! Conditioner is better! I make the hair silky and smooth!

btw conditioner is by far the better of the two... IMO...

...when i actually had hair, i would always run out of conditioner first, so i usually bought two conditioner per one shampoo...now i'm stuck on the 2-in-1 bottles...i prob could get away with just shampoo, but old habits die hard.

we have about 7 different conditioners in our shower, but they are each for sumin different.

we have one that adds volume, then one for straight hair, another that we use once a week because we dyed our hair, one for dry hair...the list just keeps goin on & on...but all of these conditioners are important to different people at different times

Originally posted by rdancer

Maybe this is just for me, but my conditioner bottle goes faster then my shampoo always :confused:

that happens to me too, but thinkin about it, i don't think it should...i tend to use a lot more conditioner in my hair, even though everytime i am in the shower i tell myself to use only a lil bit

There are some conditioners you apply once a weeek on top of your regular daily conditioners. Also, the conditioner for once a month or the special deep conditioner for processed hair. I'm staying at my grandmother's house for the week and all there is tons of CRAPPY shampoo bottles!

2-in-1s tend to dry out your hair, but, as linabina says, guys don't have to worry as much, as they generally have very short hair.

and i only shampoo my hair every other day but condition it every day - almost like tastyt's regimen :D .

but i once had a friend tell me, back in the day, starting off as though she were about to say something really deep, "do you know what your problem is, [my real name here :) ]? you use drugstore shampoo." it was the kind of thing that only she'd say with as much seriousness as she did; ghhhhhost, you have no idea!!!