Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how long will N/V last????

blendprod

Originally posted by sobe2003

Heard from reliable source that he is getting $100K for both nights.

Sounds like alot but with all the turmoil at S34 it may be a gamble that they will collect on.

You heard WRONG...so much for your reliable source.

Originally posted by sobe2003

I'll stand by this figure until shown otherwise. Heard he charged $50K per night.

I love it...even when the guy who did the deal tells you you're wrong, you still "stand by" your man. After I show you the contract maybe we can go over my tax return.

I think the 93 came from the radio station's name ... :rolleyes:

More like 40K ... total ... for both nites ... including advertising ... which btw was 3K more than dj fees ... do your math ...

Note: Dj fees include homeboy carrying the record bags ... :D :D

:blank: :blank: Is it our business to know anyway? :confused:

In any event ... Good luck with the events Dade :cool:

Originally posted by ogmiami

I love it...even when the guy who did the deal tells you you're wrong, you still "stand by" your man. After I show you the contract maybe we can go over my tax return.

Not for nothing but I really don't give a fuck one way or another - Oakenfold sucks!!!

You really think $30 is "excessive"?

I want NV to do well

but i think it is a bit excessive

remember ur a new club

doesnt matter that ur gonna have a big name

people see it as i can go to space which is

established and pay the same

y am i gonna go to this new place not

know what to expect and still pay the same

the the vibe i get from the peeps here.

You really think $30 is "excessive"?

Yes or I would not have posted it. . ;) when you consider most special events at Space 34 for instance, are $20.00 or free before 12midnight. $30- 40 thereafter. but the point is rather mute at this point, because I won’t be going in any case.

I just love reading posts and realizing that most people on CP have no clue as to what they are talking about. I wonder what kind of imaginitive minds come up with all these conjured up stories/rumors.

Now this IS sad.

I really think that before anybody posts they should get their facts straight. Too bad most of Cp jumps the gun without any proof to back their posts up.

Who cares what they are paying and who's playing where, what should matter is the fact that NV's got a great lineup and two great nights in store for us. I'm definitely checking out NV on Saturday along with many of my friends. Fuck Space 34 and who they can or can't book.

$30 is not excessive, i've paid $40 many times to see djs with his popularity. For a normal night at nv yeah that would be excessive, but this is a special event and for that its not and im sure many people feel the same way i do and thats y they have no problem paying that. Hell I think they might even go as for as paying 40-50 for it at the door though. By the way its kinda weird no complaints were made when he charged the same at opium a couple months ago.

I'll be checking this out on friday night, yeah I know thats the 18 and over night but my lil brother is in town and would love going to this so its all good, plus doing this on friday night leaves saturday free for a kick ass oscar g session at space. I think its a good thing they did this for the younger audience and it will pay up for them. Dade and nv people, good luck with the place and I like how many things you and the other promoters are giving miami to do this weekend. (demi at nerve, oakie at nv, david beard at maze, oscar g at space with open bar till 3)

Originally posted by livin42nite

$30 is not excessive, i've paid $40 many times to see djs with his popularity. For a normal night at nv yeah that would be excessive, but this is a special event and for that its not and im sure many people feel the same way i do and thats y they have no problem paying that. Hell I think they might even go as for as paying 40-50 for it at the door though. By the way its kinda weird no complaints were made when he charged the same at opium a couple months ago.

I'll be checking this out on friday night, yeah I know thats the 18 and over night but my lil brother is in town and would love going to this so its all good, plus doing this on friday night leaves saturday free for a kick ass oscar g session at space. I think its a good thing they did this for the younger audience and it will pay up for them. Dade and nv people, good luck with the place and I like how many things you and the other promoters are giving miami to do this weekend. (demi at nerve, oakie at nv, david beard at maze, oscar g at space with open bar till 3)

oscar g at space with open bar till 3) HOW SAD!!!!!!!!!

I think NV will do pretty good. But that place has been so many things. We have to see the follow up after this weekend. Has anyone heard anything about the NOCTURNAL SPOT. I read something about it on the cooljunkie webpage. This looks looks like a HUGE venue for downtown. Any info i'd like to know.:hat::blown:

Originally posted by blendprod

i wonder how much ivano was paid to take such a dumb decision?????

You think Ivano left Space 34 on his own free will? Come on!!! Going by what Saleen is posting; Spacious is on a power trip and the body count of firings are going through the roof!! Blood and carnage of ex-Space employees in his wake. My bet about Ivano is that he was probably canned and since he was canned, what better way of pissing off your ex-boss than just going next door to his competition. Kudos to Ivano!!!