Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what/who got u started on drugs?

evan, you experienced everything you've written.

leave it at that, why the need to gain acceptance over whether people believe it or not?

some people will believe you, others will not. so what? some will learn from your mistakes, others will brush it off as false stories.

just sayin'. no point in stressing it.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..dude, why do you even try anymore?..you don't have to prove anything to anyone...I see the pictures, and I believe it...I lived something similar down south..so I guess I can say I understand the depravity of it all..

..You start out wanting to have a story like that...then after the horror you wish that you could trade it all back in a second...

..The most fucked up part...is even through all that disgusting vice there's still that double badge of courage and shame constantly conflicting you inside...

..Eh, time heals it...as you probably are starting to figure out...but that nastiness never quite goes away...

..I salute you..:aright:...

Don't lie

Originally posted by kaydup

Don't lie

Fuckin liar....

I remember when I flew to Ttkoyo Japan in my private jet, b/c I thought the liqs were made there, and there was nothing... So I flew on my private jet, oh w/ strippers, to Mexico, when I took everyone in the Ttkoyo labs hostage, and did a huge cannonball into a huge vat of ketamine, w/ just a bathing cap on... I did the backstroke for a while, then the breast stroke, then the doggie paddle.. All while I had hot strippers smacking their ass's around the vats....My boy from the mafia, yes the mafia, was cutting the hostages fingers off one by one and feeding it to them.. Man Serge is one crazy russian, but back to me in the vats... I was sucking up the K while I doggie paddled around, spitting it out, just frolicing in the water... So I got out and did a pencil back in... Perfect form!!!! Anyways.. So serge cutting off fingers, and i'm having a 100some w/ stripper, all while my other boy Huang is loading up my private jet w/ liqs... So we take off, i'm exhausted b/c of the 1000's of blowjobs I got, so i sleep on the jet.. I wake up to us in a fire fight w/ a stealth bomber, oh yeah, I have guns and missles on my private jet... So Charlie, the pilot is weaving in and out of mulitple missles and bullets... I start to get a blow job from Sara, who turns out to be a tranny, and you know how gays and trannys love K... so she/he was bumping of my 10ft long dick... all while Charlie was flying like a champ.. So we land In nyc and Serege has a box full of fingers, I got cum all over me, and Huang is doing Karate kicks at the Customs inspectors... We get through all right, and sell the K, to mostly gays and trannys, b/c you know how they love that stuff... Made a mil profit, and now post on CP everyday.:hat:

Wow, you are cooler than Evan. I don't think he had a private jet:eek:

Evan I am sleepy, tell me a story

M ake up your mind. First you said my stories are annoying. Now you want more. Maybe I won't tell my own stories and just be like other people on clubplant who ridicule and call bullshit on innocent people's stories to make their uneventful lives feel better,

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

M ake up your mind. Fist you said my stories are annoying. Now you want more. Maybe I won't tell my own stories and just be like other people on clubplant who ridicule and call bullshit on innocent people's stories to make their uneventful lives feel better,

Evan

You can call bs on whatever makes u happy Evan.

And no I don't want more stories, I was just having fun mocking you.

You take it very personal that I call BS on you stories :laugh: :laugh:

You can call bs on whatever makes u happy Evan.

And no I don't want more stories, I was just having fun mocking you.

You take it very personal that I call BS on you stories :laugh: :laugh:

Like I said. No one that knows me would ever call me a liar. And I make it a rule never to accuse anyone of anything bad without proof. I don't switch it around like you guys calling somone a liar because they can't prove to you anything. I showed u pics, somone that met me vouched for me... Nothing it seems is gonna satisfy you.

Whatever. I know what happened. Others beleive in the truth. Those that meet me in the future will know. There are no parts of my story that are wild fantasies. If you read my story that I posted elsewhere on clubplanet, you will see things that people usually don't admit about themselves. Why would I make shit like that up.

If it makes u feel better, accuse me all you want. Just shows how petty you are.

Evan

M ake up your mind. Fist you said my stories are annoying. Now you want more. Maybe I won't tell my own stories and just be like other people on clubplant who ridicule and call bullshit on innocent people's stories to make their uneventful lives feel better,

Evan

You must have missed my other story:

I was in the jungles of peru, cutting down vines w/ my maschette, when I stumbles upon a coke processing plant.... Tiny little peruvians were mixxing up the coco leaves w/ some so really harsh chemicals, place was a dusty white... So i decide to try and take over the plant w/ just my machette and my lion, ya thats it I have a lion w/ me... So the lion muals the head honcho w/ the uzi, and I fist fight and shadow box three little peruvians to a bloody pulp... Now I have total control of the operation, I'm thrown kilos of coke up in the air and catching it all in my nose, like a person would do w/ Peanuts, popcorn, ect ect.... Now I'm ripped outta my mind, so I call some strippers w/ smoke signals from the fire I set.. So I got tons of blow jobs, all while I was running the operation.... I looked like a snowman I had so much blow... Stymie was doing some "gaggers" and puked all in the mixture.... Anways... So I make tons of money and of course get blow jobs...

Oh and I forgot there are pictures of the tooth fairy too

notice that you ignore my question everytime. You have nothing intelligent to say, do you. Why don't you make fun of my typos too?

Evan

Originally posted by xlr8ted

You must have missed my other story:

I was in the jungles of peru, cutting down vines w/ my maschette, when I stumbles upon a coke processing plant.... Tiny little peruvians were mixxing up the coco leaves w/ some so really harsh chemicals, place was a dusty white... So i decide to try and take over the plant w/ just my machette and my lion, ya thats it I have a lion w/ me... So the lion muals the head honcho w/ the uzi, and I fist fight and shadow box three little peruvians to a bloody pulp... Now I have total control of the operation, I'm thrown kilos of coke up in the air and catching it all in my nose, like a person would do w/ Peanuts, popcorn, ect ect.... Now I'm ripped outta my mind, so I call some strippers w/ smoke signals from the fire I set.. So I got tons of blow jobs, all while I was running the operation.... I looked like a snowman I had so much blow... Stymie was doing some "gaggers" and puked all in the mixture.... Anways... So I make tons of money and of course get blow jobs...

Wow that was a great story..

and I know this is true, because I know a guy who knows a guy that sold u that lion

notice that you ignore my question everytime. You have nothing intelligent to say, do you. Why don't you make fun of my typos too?

Evan

What question there Evan Clause? How you can prove it to me, well lets see. How about you hook me up with one of those cases you use to get, a person with your connects should be able to get it for me within 5 hrs.

Why would I make fun of your typos, that's not funny.

Evan

You typed the word "specially" and it's in fact Especially - just an fyi.

Originally posted by whadupg

You typed the word "specially" and it's in fact Especially - just an fyi.

Dude, make up stories, its fun... I'm having a blast..

I'll do a review of when i went to Dinsey and fucked Minnie while I was giving daisy duck a hot lunch.

What question there Evan Clause? How you can prove it to me, well lets see. How about you hook me up with one of those cases you use to get, a person with your connects should be able to get it for me within 5 hrs.

Why would I make fun of your typos, that's not funny.

Yeah. after calling me a liar and ridiculing me, I just can;t wait to award you with a case of K. Why don't u talke a long walk to the short end of a pier and wait for it there. It's coming.

Evan