Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Max Graham S34......review

mursa

Nice night , most definetly ................. i thought that i wouldn't have the GAS to go back to back clubbin nights after being pounded my picotto/liebing on friday . But I found the energy and went ahead to the night ! ...thanx Red BULL .

Max Graham definetly impressed me with some nice PROGY type house , dancable and very Bangin :cool: . Max did mess up a lil in that every once in a while he would put some Classic cheesy house tracks that wouls sometimes kill the "flow".

Marcus Schultz , in my personal opinion did't play that well ......i needed more Bangin to move my feet , and i found his set somewhat dull and too-laid back .

Then I left ! ...

Overall it was a Very Good night ! :D

I arrived around 3am... max was playing really nice with a couple of regressive tracks. Highlight was to hear his Remix of "Broken Pieces" and is new Single, "Crank." I died.

Markus picked up really well and carried on since then. Played some killer tunes, specially his remix of Motorcycle, Karada, and his edits of new Holden, Treatment Declined and Dirty Sticky Floors. It's 9.20am, just got home and he is still playing bangin up 34.. omfg it was so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

all the best,

arturo

i got there like 5am and MS was killin it... no i mean literally killin the whole crowd,i look around and saw people sleeping on the speakerboxes.

he played a 100% 93.1 set , there wasnt a soul in the place that didnt say it was bad..

the hip hop room was off the hook though, they were playin mad oldschool flavas and i was gettin my bounce on u shoulda seeen it lololololololol

yea if OG ever leaves on a saturday again im gonna hunt his ass down and drag him the fuck back because without OG that place was a slumber party

Originally posted by globalgirl

Really? Sleeping on the speakers? When that room usually clears out between 8 and 9 am and Markus still had a crowd dancing in there well after 9? Must have been a different Space 34 then......

hahaha true. some people have no clue really.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by andrewthomas

i got there like 5am and MS was killin it... no i mean literally killin the whole crowd,i look around and saw people sleeping on the speakerboxes.

he played a 100% 93.1 set , there wasnt a soul in the place that didnt say it was bad..

the hip hop room was off the hook though, they were playin mad oldschool flavas and i was gettin my bounce on u shoulda seeen it lololololololol

yea if OG ever leaves on a saturday again im gonna hunt his ass down and drag him the fuck back because without OG that place was a slumber party

wtf you where in the hip-hop room. :eek::laugh: OG will be back next week to take control. :bounce:

Really? Sleeping on the speakers? When that room usually clears out between 8 and 9 am and Markus still had a crowd dancing in there well after 9? Must have been a different Space 34 then......

You must not frequent Space much.....I dont remeber that room clearing out between 8 and 9 in years:confused:

Glad you guys had fun though:D

This is not an ojoective post. your a big Ms fan and apologist. I was not there but the feedback i got from people that were there were more like what AT said.

Originally posted by mursa

Marcus Schultz , in my personal opinion did't play that well ......i needed more Bangin to move my feet , and i found his set somewhat dull and too-laid back .

banging patio music :vomit2:

It sounds like markus was spinning a patio set. nothing wrong with that.

It wasn't a Different Space , but we did leave at different times . As for me the music he was playing from around 530am-645am or so was simply too slow (patio?) for me , and I left . I cannot say how he played from 7am on up since I wasnt there . :D .

with tracks like carlos fauvrelle 'operator" max graham had me really bouncin. he was simply on point. i happen to love those cheessy old house tracks because i know where i came from. and my feet do as well. i trust that louis will continue to book max graham for many years to come. this guy is a true craftsman behind the decks. he was also smiling and having a great time. he was really into it not like some statue behind the decks. he was alive. he felt the music and the crowd. unlike some dj's that look really wasted behind the decks "john creamer" who happens to be a great dj as an example...lol:eek: max graham was sickly twisted yet dazzling uplifting all @ the same time. woooo hooo!!! we need more of this louis maybe next luke fair;) ;)