Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>CHRiS LiEBiNG was AMAZiNG!!!!

I am sorry I missed it. The wedding went ok the after party was a complete distater. I think I witnessed the beginning of the end of my best friends marriage. I almost kicked the shit out of my friends husband, all that stopped me was my friend saying she will take care of it. Shit I was heated.

Originally posted by housedog

I am sorry I missed it. The wedding went ok the after party was a complete distater. I think I witnessed the beginning of the end of my best friends marriage. I almost kicked the shit out of my friends husband, all that stopped me was my friend saying she will take care of it. Shit I was heated.

eeeeeh!!!! :eek: what happened?

shit was off the hook last night!

liebing just killed!!

i had a blast.. and i saw this beautiful girl there with blonde hair, a green shirt and a jeans skirt.. who had the most amazing eyes i have ever seen.. the kind that look at you, and make you feel like your all that matters in the world... (i have a thing for eyes)

Yep, great set by both Mauro Picotto and Chris Liebing, the music was amazing, the crowd on the other hand.....eh, the vibe wasn't the same anymore, but anyways, I had a GOOD TIME:D

P.S. Gabo..nice meeting you finally babe...Wanna tell me why you want to meet sexxyme?:laugh:

unbelievable. first off - by no means was mauro weak... he definitely turned up the tempo and volume from his weak set 2 months ago... most likely because of leibing. that blend with some hard techno 4/4 with the manu chao instrumental was seriously the single greatest thing i've ever heard a dj do with two records (please don't tell me that was pressed, i will be so sad!)

but anyway, leibing stole the show. nonstop energy all night - pounding techno so hard you couldn't sit down. he definitely tore a few new assholes saturday night :)

peaz,

rob

haha...i don't know any other rave messageboards anywhere...so this the only one i post on. some guy hit me in the balls that nite while he was dancing lol...i was like u bastard...but it's cool, he was dancing against one of my friends...it was a blast.

The Sphinx

lmao @ u rae!! I'm still down with my ravers, but I'm feeling the club atmosphere alot more lately.. maybe its because line up at parties have been so fuckin repetitive its not even funny!

sphinx that was probably me haha, I was so mad cuz it was a bit crowded and I was trying to get my groove on.. oh well I had a blast

Originally posted by vanny17

when did picotto end & liebing start?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

liebing was fuckin awsome, i luv trance, but that shit was off the hook danced the whole nite!!

i think liebing went one some where around 2:30 or 3 ish, picotto kinda slowed it down a little, same beat over n over again, picked up then liebing had the train whistle goin, ohmygod, great set good nite!:eek: