Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Las Vegas help!!!!!

clubkid03

heres the deal, im planning on going back to vegas in august for a week or so . i wanted to know what clubs are the best for house music, and trance and what nights to go to those clubs. last year i went to rah on wed and baby's on thurs and they were really good. any suggestions

Originally posted by clubkid03

heres the deal, im planning on going back to vegas in august for a week or so . i wanted to know what clubs are the best for house music, and trance and what nights to go to those clubs. last year i went to rah on wed and baby's on thurs and they were really good. any suggestions

i am also looking for the same thing...i leave july 29th & am there til aug 4th...

if there's anything good out there, let us know...

Thank You

I went 2 weeks ago, there is a lot of new places open now.

Depending on how long it's been simce you've gone.

As far as house music and music youd hear in Ny don't expect too much. For places that will play some new shit try Ibizia, Risque,

and definitley Drais afterhours. The best club out there in my opinion is Rain cause it has the best atmosphere but the music sucks

i guess no one is responding...well, since you'll be out there before me, when you get back, can you post what clubs you hit up while you were out there....thanks

of course i will...i have a list at home that one of my boys came me of places to go to & then afterhours for the nites i am out there....he said sun is one of the best nites out there, but i depart at 11:30 that nite to come home to jersey :mad:

any idea what djs will be out there for Labor day weekend? or what clubs will be good? i know Armin van Buuren is at House of blues, but I haven't seen any other djs committed to that weekend.

thanks!

I'm mainly concerned with friday, saturday, sunday, and monday.. i know where to go on the weekdays...it just seems like there is soooo many spots that are good on the weekends, its hard to pick which ones to go to:confused:

erica127, what did ur friend say that was good on sunday??

I'm mainly concerned with friday, saturday, sunday, and monday.. i know where to go on the weekdays...it just seems like there is soooo many spots that are good on the weekends, its hard to pick which ones to go to:confused:

erica127, what did ur friend say that was good on sunday??

i can get back to you on that by tonight....i am just too damn lazy to go upstairs in my room now

Tuesday night, the place to go is Ghost Bar at the Palms...best hip-hop party in existence!

I tried Light at Belagio on Saturday when I went back in May. It was "eh!" to say the least. nice atmosphere, the music was average.

Definitely Drais for afterhours, though...

Last year I went to Rum Jungle...a lot of fun, almost a circus like atmosphere with dancers waaaaaaaaaaay overhead.

I'll be back there for my 30th birthday in October, let me know how it is when you get back

here is what i have...

Tues- Studio 54 in MGM

Wed & Thurs- i was told to go sight seeing & bar hoppin cuz there is only strip clubs that are good...

Friday- male review at Olympia Gardens...Ghost Bar at Palms

Sat- Rain at Palms

AFTERHOURS:

Thurs & Fri- Drais at Berberry Coast

Sat- seven

i will ask about sun..i thoguht he gave me sumin to do, but i will get back to you ASAP & if i don't that means i left already & didn't get to speak to him...

hope all this helps

Las Vegas-call For Guest List/vip Tables For Club Ra

IF YOUR COMING TO LAS VEGAS AND YOU PLAN TO GO TO CLUB RA WEDNESDAY THRU SATURDAY CALL ME TO BE PUT ON THE GUEST LIST OR FOR LINE PASSES. (GUEST LIST LIMITED FOR HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS)

YOU CAN ALSO RESERVE A VIP TABLE THRU ME . VIP TABLES REQUIRE A $300 MINIMUM THAT IS USED TOWARDS BOTTLES. YOU RECIEVE 6 COMPS INTO THE CLUB WITH NO WAIT IN LINE(EACH TABLE SEATS 6 PEOPLE)

(****WEDS TABLE SPECIAL-$300 BAR TAB GETS YOU A VIP TABLE WITH 6 COMPS INTO THE CLUB)

IF YOU HAVE A LARGE PARTY WE HAVE VIP ROOMS WHICH REQUIRE $1500 BAR TAB TO BE SECURED(WHICH CAN BE USED TOWARDS BOTTLES OR DRINKS/SHOTS) YOU RECIEVE 25 COMPS INTO THE CLUB WITH THIS ROOM. THE ROOM HOLDS A MAX OF 25 PEOPLE.

CONTACT SEAN PATRICK(702)523-5241

EMAIL ME AT elimint@aol.com

MUSIC FORMAT:

-Wednesdays FantasyLand Productions Presents PLEASUREDOME House Trance & Breaks with Resident DJ Duane King.

-Thursdays Hip Hop and R&B with Warren Peace and Mr. Bob

- Fridays EMPIRE - Superstar DJ Duane King, Jeremy Wood and DJ Phaness Featuring the best in House, Trance Breakbeats and Hip-Hop

-Saturdays House Music and Hip-Hop with Resident DJ Duane King, John Kamahele, Warren Peace, and Mr. Bob

SPECIAL EVENTS:

July 23 Sean Patrick(Glo LV) / Kevin Boide

July_30 Scott Stubbs & Arman The Brainchild, LV

August_6 DJ Dave Onex, LV

August_13 Naked meets RA w/Reza & Danny B.

August_20 DJ Duane King

August_27 Anthony Mundy & Jason Ojeda

I'M RESIDENT DJ AT GLO AFTERHOURS ON THE STRIP- OPEN FROM 4AM TILL NOON SAT AND SUN.....FOR ALL YOU AFTERHOURS PEEPS....LET ME KNOW AND ILL

TAKE CARE OF YOU AS BEST I CAN. IM LOOKING FOR DJ GIGS OUTSIDE OF VEGAS. ANYONE WHO HAS ANY INFO ON POSSIBLE BOOKINGS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

DJ SEAN PATRICK(702)523-5241

Vegas by night:

Monday: 12amish Foundation Room @ Mandalay Bay

Afterhours: 4amish Emergency Room

Tuesday: 10pmish SKIN @ The Palms 1amish Ghost Bar @ The Palms (or go to Studio 54 @ MGM 12amish till 4amish)

afterhours: 4amsih GLO @ Ibiza

Wednesday: 11pmish RA @ Luxor, 2amish The Dragon @ Mandalay Bay

afterhours: 4amish Drais @ The Barbary Coast

Thursday: 12amish Rain @ The Palms

Afterhours: 4amish Drais again :)

Friday: things get goin a lil earlier...11ish...RA @ Luxor, Rain @ The Palms, Risque @ The Paris,

Afterhours: 4amish Drais

After-Afterhours 9amish GLO @ Ibiza

Saturday: 11ish Rain @ The Palms, Risque @ The Paris,

Afterhours: 3amish Alesium @ Seven, then around 6amish Drais

After-Afterhours- 9 amish GLO @ Ibiza

then whatever house party or to Cheetahs

Sunday: 11ish Light @ Bellagio, Spundae @ House of Blues (in Mandalay Bay)

Afterhours: 4-5 am Drais

Hope this information is helpful.

~*~Shandra~*~