Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory underwear party review

i got there around 11am left at 7pm and the place was packed....music was good at first ....but i think J.P was gettin tired..cuz towards the end it was getting a little boring wit the music... i was feeling so much of it....but there was a good vibe..the girls were hot..and everyone was there...i have to say i had a blast...and i will be there next theme party....

i decided at 6 in the morn to go, so i get there on a beautiful day walk in and as soon as I walk in I see the first person getting kicked out in a k-hole.. I swear i said to myself great, i made the wrong decision to come here and waste my day lol.. after the last 5 or so themes i said for $50 bucks the music better at least be good this time.. the music i thought was pretty good tonight, but I am happy to say i have had my few days at the factory and i don't think i will ever be going there again.. that is not a party..Anyone who goes there is either a lowlife crackhead, new to the scene and wanting to take pills and snort tons of k, or over 30 and trying to rekindle their youth by hanging out with young crackheads.. I spent the whole day disgusted and getting practically molested by degenerates that hang in there...The people who hang there are shady, the place is shady and the only reason i stayed is because i thought the music was fairly decent. I can't see the place going anywhere or improving at this point.. Sad because there are alot of great things about the place that makes it one of a kind but the negatives take over.. anyways, the underwear party was the same as every other theme has been the past couple months, same shit, different "theme".. The decorations were cool though, I loved the piles of the glow paper everyone was throwing around.. At least there was something good about it!:cool:

I went at 7 am and GLADLY left at 10:30....wishing I hadnt even spent the $50 or gotten up at that time of the morning to stand around and WAIT for good music. I felt like I was on the breakfast buffet line at Zacharys with the type of music he was playing.

I guess the camera guy walking around should have given it away that SF is just NOT THE SAME anymore....

One good thing....someone...and Im guessing Peters was throwing dollar bills off the balcony every few minutes......

So we made a few bucks....some kid had like $20 worth of singles from standing in the same spot for like an hour....LOL!

All in all....I HATED IT!

Originally posted by jessie739

[b

I guess the camera guy walking around should have given it away that SF is just NOT THE SAME anymore....

yeah thats another thing, wait till they air whatever they are doing on TV, then that is definitely the last of the soundfactory, it will be interesting to see what happens..

Originally posted by girly

Anyone who goes there is either a lowlife crackhead, new to the scene and wanting to take pills and snort tons of k, or over 30 and trying to rekindle their youth by hanging out with young crackheads..

sorry but you are soooo wrong.

i went totally sober with my gf and iam only 21 and we both had a blast. It was a good vibe, good music... he did have his periods of bad music, but otherwise it was a sick time

Originally posted by massad

i went totally sober with my gf and iam only 21 and we both had a blast. It was a good vibe, good music... he did have his periods of bad music, but otherwise it was a sick time

She doesn't mean literally EVERYONE. She's means MOST of the crowd is like that, and that's the biblical truth. I can testify to that after 5 years of going there and no longer having the desire to set foot in that dump again for that very reason. Factory, just like Roxy, and just like Exit (yes, even Exit was good at one point in time) had its day, and that day has long passed.

I thought it was just ok. Even though I was disappointed in the music it was way to expensive to get in to let myself have a bad time. In my opinion downstairs was the best. There was actually room to dance and every once in a while they played a decent song.

i decided at 6 in the morn to go, so i get there on a beautiful day walk in and as soon as I walk in I see the first person getting kicked out in a k-hole.. I swear i said to myself great, i made the wrong decision to come here and waste my day lol.. after the last 5 or so themes i said for $50 bucks the music better at least be good this time.. the music i thought was pretty good tonight, but I am happy to say i have had my few days at the factory and i don't think i will ever be going there again.. that is not a party..Anyone who goes there is either a lowlife crackhead, new to the scene and wanting to take pills and snort tons of k, or over 30 and trying to rekindle their youth by hanging out with young crackheads.. I spent the whole day disgusted and getting practically molested by about 9 degenerates that hang in there...The people who hang there are shady, the place is shady and the only reason i stayed is because i thought the music was fairly decent. I can't see the place going anywhere or improving at this point.. Sad because there are alot of great things about the place that makes it one of a kind but the negatives take over.. anyways, the underwear party was the same as every other theme has been the past couple months, same shit, different "theme".. The decorations were cool though, I loved the piles of the glow paper everyone was throwing around.. At least there was something good about it!:cool:

I agree about LOW life there are a handful... Now why on a beautiful day would someone go there in a dark, drug infested pplace....

I enjoyed my day on the beach with my girl... now there is nothing better than that...

I used to go to Factory every Saturday............

Now I go twice a year Classic and Anniversary.. those are the two best night of the year

I guess as you mature you will realize Factory if not all that...

There are better thing to do than go to Factory

Please do not tell me i am sooo wrong.. you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong.. thats good that you were there sober with your girl,be proud of yourselves for that, i definitely know its not easy going there and remaining sober.. but let me tell you, you were the minority.. :laugh: how many times have u been there? and how many people do you know that go?? Believe me theres alot that goes on there, that you obviously have no clue about if you are telling me i am soooo wrong..

did i say nobody does drugs in there lol

i just meant not everybody...

as for your questions:

1) i go to every theme night

2) i know enough people that go there... yes some of them take stuff, but not everyone

so i think i do have a clue ;)

don't get all worked up just cause someone thinks differently than you

did i say nobody does drugs in there lol

i just meant not everybody...

as for your questions:

1) i go to every theme night

2) i know enough people that go there... yes some of them take stuff, but not everyone

so i think i do have a clue ;)

don't get all worked up just cause someone thinks differently than you

I am not getting worked up, believe me. i am glad you thought the party was good, i have been partying on and off there for years and have had some of the best times.. And because of that i know for fact the place is a drug den.. end of story..

well how about a reply from a non-resident....

a huge group of us came down from boston-- i had a great time. musically, i have already read a TON of bad reviews on some of the local boards.... i probably enjoyed the music either wayyyy upstairs (4) or in the basement at different times during the day, just as much as JP. there really was a lot of waiting for the good beats to start that never came....

BUT. we managed to find a good time in all of the craziness. Met some good people too-- we end up coming down that way either once a month or once every few months. usually it IS on a theme night which is unfortunate b/c i really do enjoy the off nights more than the parties....

Anyways, all in all a good 12 hours. I probably appreciate the place more than a lot of you guys who get to check it out all the time... But i am glad we put on the superman underwear, our white outfits, and headed down to the city!

Music was on point all day long. He was ripping tracks apart. Played lots of hard tribal, and tech with lots of buildups, and some vocals. I dont understand how anyone can say it was bad. Were you expecting rap music or something??? He closed at 2 I heard...spun for 26 hours. If you spin for 26 hours, not every song is gona be amazing.

hey i wouldnt even attempt it-- and i was ok with the music. but there were a lot of people who were unimpressed with his mixing skills, said he was very sloppy and trainwrecked numerous times. jp is jp.... he is great-- but then again we are used to seeing him around here and he is NOT excited to play anywhere else... its a joke to him.

Originally posted by alexx

Music was on point all day long. He was ripping tracks apart. Played lots of hard tribal, and tech with lots of buildups, and some vocals. I dont understand how anyone can say it was bad. Were you expecting rap music or something??? He closed at 2 I heard...spun for 26 hours. If you spin for 26 hours, not every song is gona be amazing.

thats why he should close earlier & play less filler music, anyone who stayed there till 2 in the morning has problems

who are you referring too? reread my post, i said the music was good, and i also said thats the reason i stayed.:rolleyes:

wtf aru u talkin about on point all day.......... he ripped boots through gti....like a prayer.......couple others..........but my boys at the end said he dropped rain.......and he def ..................................................................jp is def the man but he sucked last nite kid. tilllllllllllllllllll 123 then he ripped it...............come back when u know your facts.

Please do not tell me i am sooo wrong.. you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong.. thats good that you were there sober with your girl,be proud of yourselves for that, i definitely know its not easy going there and remaining sober.. but let me tell you, you were the minority.. :laugh: how many times have u been there? and how many people do you know that go?? Believe me theres alot that goes on there, that you obviously have no clue about if you are telling me i am soooo wrong..

Girly I'm right there with ya.. except for the fact that my last visit to the SF was a couple months ago.. and let me tell you it was short lived- like less than 2 hours long before I decided to pack it in and go home. Honestly, @ 26 years old, I have grown out of it and my friends have too. We had an amazing time there, once upon a time, probably due to the fact we too were all on drugs.. but those times have passed as well, and with that the times of the SF. I remember I use to get in such big fights with my xgirlfriend about going there - she use to tell me all the things I know now about it.. but back then I was blinded by the fun I was having, even with the truth put in front of me I wouldn't believe it.

Well times change, people do too, I guess that's what life is all about. I'm sure the people that are going there now are having a great time, as a matter a fact I know they are, just read the posts on this board. Nothing wrong with that, they just need to realize that one day, they too will see things clearly and with that there perception of that 'Great SF' will change too..

Util then enjoy being young, have fun, be safe everybody.

HB