Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tronic tonight????

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:eek: ...MARCO CAROLA?????? can some one please confirm or dissafirm this?

Actually this was also listed in the "L Magazine" - i think that's what it's called. That little booklet that you can pick up at various points along the L Subway. It listed Carola at Sullivan tonight.

i dont come into contact with the L ....i take the un-cool ..un-stylish E F G V trains ...:D

hmm...i actually take the g v & r trains. just as un-cool. lol. i'm in williamsbury on occassion and usually pick it up there. i was pretty surprised to see carola's name so that's why i wanted to confirm......

i dont come into contact with the L ....i take the un-cool ..un-stylish E F G V trains ...:D

Wearing a foam cap and a hoodie two sizes too small does not make you stylish. It makes you a cock sucking hipster horseman of the apocolypse. :aright:

Originally posted by marcid21

me either....midgets have been known to melt in the rain... :half:

Yeah, or it could be you were sculpting this hideous projection of your beast cock cravings:

attachment.php?postid=1596053

Tell me, when the proverbial Equine unit is bigger than your body, does it cause internal bleeding? Or are you broken in enough now to take it to the hilt? ;):aright:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Yeah, or it could be you were sculpting this hideous projection of your beast cock cravings:

attachment.php?postid=1596053

Tell me, when the proverbial Equine unit is bigger than your body, does it cause internal bleeding? Or are you broken in enough now to take it to the hilt? ;):aright:

ur just bitter cause my junk is shaved and yers isn't..... :blown: