Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day weekend

vicman

thinking of heading down for Labor Day weekend. anyone knows whats going on during those days? i know about the Ultra thingy, and I suppose that DT will probably be there for his Labor Day set at Space, anything else has been announced for that weekend?

i saw this on another board. but i cant find the link.

Ultra Music Festival in Miami

Ultra returns to beaches of Miami this summer. On the Sands of the 21st Street Beach and the Atlantic Ocean a new but smaller edition of the Ultra Festival is going to take place. Over 6,000 people are expected at this so-called ‘Ultra Beach Sunset Party’, launched as “Perfecto Presents UltraMusicFestival:01â€.

On Sunday 31st August, DJs including Paul van Dyk, Groove Armada, Armand van Helden, DJ Icey, Donald Glaude and many more artists are expected to play over Ultra’s 2 arenas from 2pm until 11pm. A festival CD in support of the event entitled ‘Perfecto presents Ultra Music Festival’ will be available soon.

The Ultra Festival during the Winter Music Conference in Miami last March had the most impressive line-ups in electronic dance music America has ever seen. It included Underworld, Sasha & John Digweed, Paul van Dyk, and Tiesto amongst others.

i'm thinking it will be hot as f*ck, so this is out of the question for me. vicman doesnt do massives anymore, & the port-a-potties scare me. :worry:

Originally posted by arturob

thursday 8/28 > PvD @ Central Park - NYC & Transit - Philly

friday 8/29 > Scott Bond @ Avalon - Boston

saturday 8/30 > PvD @ Avalon - Boston

sunday 8/31 - Ultra Sunset Beach - Miami

heh. i die :D :D :D

that's a whole lot of pvd there buddy.

Originally posted by livin42nite

pvd 3 out of 4 days, dude nothing against pvd, hell I even think he is pretty good but it wouldn't hurt to try something else. As for as DT, from what I heard he is playing ny this labor day weekend.

hehehehehe... and lee burridge too :P

Originally posted by arturob

hehehehehe... and lee burridge too :P

d-oh! that's right. i saw the DT date, but that is supposed to be a sunday, didn't know if he would spin in miami on saturday the 30th instead.

yeah, but i also wanna get out of dc and and i can make it up to NY on any given weekend. plus i'm so pale i don't even look hispanic anymore. i need a tan. :(

heh...This wknd I decided to hit Miami again for Labor day so I cruise on over to CP for some party info and look who is going to Miami? None other than the Post-Whore Extraordinaire Vicman!

So DT is definitely not playing Space? That was my plan. :mad: I'll keep an eye out, let you know if I find anything...

Barrett

Originally posted by descent

heh...This wknd I decided to hit Miami again for Labor day so I cruise on over to CP for some party info and look who is going to Miami? None other than the Post-Whore Extraordinaire Vicman!

So DT is definitely not playing Space? That was my plan. :mad: I'll keep an eye out, let you know if I find anything...

Barrett

stop following me :mad:

welcome to the board! :D

arc has DT & saeed & palash listed for the 31st, so i dunno