Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, what are everyone's plans for this upcoming weekend

vicman

Originally posted by frost350

Also hittin Shelter on Saturday.

Let me know how that goes - i am planning to go later in August. Been there once about a year ago didnt like the music much, but the vibe was awesome. And the rooftop is da bomb....

Guest jroo
Originally posted by revaluation

I'm spinning my birthday bash at Gua-Rapo this weekend...details to come. Hope you guys can make it :D

friday? what night?

Originally posted by raver_mania

Is this Barett? How was Nation on Sat?

Sure is! :D Who is this?

Nation was a fn blast. The dj (Manny Lehman) was actually very good (except when he crossed over into gay vocal stuff -- but that was rare). If I wasn't going out of town this wknd, I'd be going back for Victor Calderone this wknd...

Originally posted by descent

Nation was a fn blast. The dj (Manny Lehman) was actually very good (except when he crossed over into gay vocal stuff -- but that was rare). If I wasn't going out of town this wknd, I'd be going back for Victor Calderone this wknd...

This is Krish. Hey man, thanks much for a crazy f'in afterparty.

Gua Rapo Fri, and thinking of *maybe* heading for Howells on Sat.

Originally posted by descent

oh damn! Manny Lehman was at Velvet this weekend? I LOVE HIM! Is that where you were when you text messaged me? He was the dj the first time I was at Velvet and the first time I :rofl:

Ah.. memories! Or lack there of :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

oh damn! Manny Lehman was at Velvet this weekend? I LOVE HIM! Is that where you were when you text messaged me? He was the dj the first time I was at Velvet and the first time I :rofl:

Ah.. memories! Or lack there of :D

haha

Yeah, I was on my way there when I TM'd. Mad, mad drums that night. And cryogenics! He even dropped one of my new fav tracks (whose name is escaping me right now!) How was Boston?

Originally posted by raver_mania

This is Krish. Hey man, thanks much for a crazy f'in afterparty.

Gua Rapo Fri, and thinking of *maybe* heading for Howells on Sat.

Whaddup Krish! My pleasure! Crazy, crazy wknd. You'll have to tell me how things finished some time...