Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok I'll be in Boston Aug 24-29th..

H-BomB

Originally posted by H-BomB

Good now we're even, i could have done without ur posts that u felt the need to post..

anyway.. i care not to bicker with u.. lets just drop it

Just one question tho...why does everyone from jersey, place some much importance on what they make, drive or date? Serious question here... Everyone who has come over from the Jersey board and posted has done this..including yourself? I don''t think I have seen an intelligent post w/ any depth from any of those clowns, but when we mess w/ them, their first defense is money, which I doubt they really have, or girls, cars ect ect?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Just one question tho...why does everyone from jersey, place some much importance on what they make, drive or date? Serious question here... Everyone who has come over from the Jersey board and posted has done this..including yourself? I don''t think I have seen an intelligent post w/ any depth from any of those clowns, but when we mess w/ them, their first defense is money, which I doubt they really have, or girls, cars ect ect?

First of all anus, not all people are like that. NYC/NJ does have a lot of arrogant pompus fucks, but look at yourself? Your ignorent dumb ass made comments about somebody who you know nothing about, who is just trying to have a good time on his visit to Boston.. made fun of the fact that there he has noone here to party with.. I say to you big deal, I have dealt with worse. At least I have a solid career that actually pays for me to take trips like these so that I can learn new things. I don't know why you bothered to even try knocking me in the first place.. and just for the record, I am one of the nice guys, and yes I do have a nice car, a little money, and have always had plenty of girls.. so please stop talking shit. I can smell you from here.. and YES i do understand where you're generalizations come from about NYC/NJ people. Just realize that not everybody is like that... and there are people like that everywhere! I grew up with nothing. I have worked my ass of, studied hard, and it has payed off for me.. some people get shit handed down on a silver platter. I didn't. If you throws digs at me, trying to knock me down, damn right I'm going to get defensive.

First of all anus, not all people are like that. NYC/NJ does have a lot of arrogant pompus fucks, but look at yourself? Your ignorent dumb ass made comments about somebody who you know nothing about, who is just trying to have a good time on his visit to Boston.. made fun of the fact that there he has noone here to party with.. I say to you big deal, I have dealt with worse. At least I have a solid career that actually pays for me to take trips like these so that I can learn new things. I don't know why you bothered to even try knocking me in the first place.. and just for the record, I am one of the nice guys, and yes I do have a nice car, a little money, and have always had plenty of girls.. so please stop talking shit. I can smell you from here.. and YES i do understand where you're generalizations come from about NYC/NJ people. Just realize that not everybody is like that... and there are people like that everywhere! I grew up with nothing. I have worked my ass of, studied hard, and it has payed off for me.. some people get shit handed down on a silver platter. I didn't. If you throws digs at me, trying to knock me down, damn right I'm going to get defensive.

:isok: Don't let them ruin your Boston trip. Have a cab take you to Fanuiel Hall. It's tourist hell, but something tells me you'll be ok. Nothing but bar after bar after bar.

Originally posted by whadupg

:isok: Don't let them ruin your Boston trip. Have a cab take you to Fanuiel Hall. It's tourist hell, but something tells me you'll be ok. Nothing but bar after bar after bar.

G will be happy to do a pubcrawl with you........a JV PUBCRAWL

HEHHEHEHEHAHHAHAHA ROFL.

True the bars are good, but i think i am going to go to axis thursday nite.. thanks for being sweet, g

H-slob,

Get pissed..... Meet me @ the bike rack, son.

Junior Varsity - you don't make it onto the varsity team till you can start drinking at 3, go puke in the corner of a club, and pass out by 1:30 am :D

It's funny how the JV squad never understands what it's like to be on the varsity team.

And the captain of the varsity team would NEVER puke in a club. Very rookie move.

Originally posted by flavanugz

G's knowledge of the unfunny definitley reserves her a spot on the JV squad.

The difference is that u start drinking at 10 o'clock and are still way more obnoxious than anyone who is JV.

Like an all-stater like you'd even remember :rolleyes:

Me being jv again - I just figured that you'd have to remember something after 10 o'clock to know how drunk and obnoxious I always am.

now i understand......no i only remember things i choose to remember. im crazy sick like that.