I'm done for the day..

sumguy03

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He was the worst new guy we've had on here in a long time. At least buckman was fun to mess with. pacha has her cheap pops, we tell ras to show her tits, boobiepants' name is boobiepants... but this guy... this guy contributed nothing!

I have to say, I'd think g would be a bit more sympathetic though. After all, she came on here guns a-blazing as a Roxy fanatic too. No love g, no love you hatta!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

He was the worst new guy we've had on here in a long time. At least buckman was fun to mess with. pacha has her cheap pops, we tell ras to show her tits, boobiepants' name is boobiepants... but this guy... this guy contributed nothing!

I have to say, I'd think g would be a bit more sympathetic though. After all, she came on here guns a-blazing as a Roxy fanatic too. No love g, no love you hatta!

:laugh: Adilson really IS my saturday night guy

I'll tell you all again - CD 15 is and will always be close to my heart :tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Sorry I wasn't up to your standards....

Originally posted by sumguy03

Well Adilson has been blowing up the Roxy for how long?

And he does get gigs outside of Boston, he was in Saugus a while back..

Adilson is the hottest DJ in Boston right now, and has been for a while now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:blank:

Just face the facts..

1. Adilson spins the tunes that people crave

2. Roxy is the nicest room in Boston

3. Fake tits rock, and the roxy has plenty of them

4. Great dancers at the roxy, everyones bobbing, weaving and doing the nordic-trac

5. That sums it up..

Originally posted by unclefester401

and Louie Devito is the hottest DJ in the country :rolleyes:

Do you guys remember "You Can't Do That On Television"? Where someone would say 'I don't know' and they'd get slimed? Well I think we should make 'Louie Devito' the CP Boston equivalent of 'I don't know'. It's so overused on every messageboard on the planet, and everytime I see his name I just cringe (and not even because of his awful music, but more because of the over-use of his name... hell, I do it myself). I don't know what we could have replace the green slime... maybe a PM from Stymie, or a Shania-type picture or something, but I think it's worth looking into.

So nobdy here will give adilson respect for packing the room every week

Vibe matters so much more than numbers. It is precisely your inability to understand that crucial concept that ensures you will never get along with anyone here.

So nobdy here will give adilson respect for packing the room every week

Adilson has very little to do with packing that room. As much as it pains me to say, it's people like Ras that do it. You could have a trained monkey playing CD's in that booth and all the mindless patrons would go home and tell all their friends about the "essential techno music" that they heard that night.