Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do the herbs of this site sweat sexybabyd?

Originally posted by girly

I find it funny that some of you care so much about this girl.. I mean if you love her or hate her thinks shes hot or not, WHO THE REALLY CARES?.. Seriously some of you need to get a life and a hobby and stop pondering over sexybabydee and her nudie website, as if yous have nothing better to do

:rolleyes:

There isn't one line in that sequence of mouse farts that is even remotely interesting to read

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

There isn't one line in that sequence of mouse farts that is even remotely interesting to read

:stupid:

you fucking stalker! You can't stay away from me can you? And your not funny BTW..

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

You're worth less than your own feces. who gives a fuck what you think.

and who gives a fuck what you think??. Get off clubplanet, you lowlife, agoraphobic chump..

And i know its hard for you to come to terms with the fact that my feces are worth more then you and the puss you came out of.. Its ok, you'll get over it..

and who gives a fuck what you think??. Get off clubplanet, you lowlife, agoraphobic chump..

And i know its hard for you to come to terms with the fact that my feces are worth more then you and the puss you came out of.. Its ok, you'll get over it..

i love it when you get mad

retard.gif

what beach we meeting on this weekend?

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Evan - Are you bumping K again? Lay off the K man! It's making you appear desperate by trying to be sexxybabyd's 'Internet friend'. K is soooo bad as you can see!

Whoah. Why am I under sttack for defending somone on clubplanet. That's silly. You don't need to disrespect people and be hatefull of their game. SexxybabyD has never said a bad word about me and I can respect her business efforts. This has nothing to do with drugs usage. Unlike some other people, I don't get off talking shit about somone I don't even know.

Evan

Sorry for the personal attack. It's just that your constant badgering of her about wanting to take pics of her, help her with her website, blah... blah... blah seems overboard and desperate. It seems like you're stalking her a bit.

Also your suppossed 'friend's' pics that you posted of the before and after shots. Does she know that you posted her pics on clubplanet? What would she think of you as a 'friend' for doing that?

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Sorry for the personal attack. It's just that your constant badgering of her about wanting to take pics of her, help her with her website, blah... blah... blah seems overboard and desperate. It seems like you're stalking her a bit.

Also your suppossed 'friend's' pics that you posted of the before and after shots. Does she know that you posted her pics on clubplanet? What would she think of you as a 'friend' for doing that?

Hey. It never hurts to ask!

As for my friend, she and everyone else has given me permission for all the pics on my web sites. She doesn't care about you people, as she has moved from the Tri state area and is happily engaged. I am probably seeing her on Sunday when she comes to visit by Seaside Heights.

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

Hey. It never hurts to ask!

As for my friend, she and everyone else has given me permission for all the pics on my web sites. She doesn't care about you people, as she has moved from the Tri state area and is happily engaged. I am probably seeing her on Sunday when she comes to visit by Seaside Heights.

Evan

why abondon her dreams?