Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do the herbs of this site sweat sexybabyd?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smokesum

relax guys...she wont give any up to you

CAUSE SHE'S YOUNG! BISEXUAL! AND POSTS NUDES OF HERSELF! THEY HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR HER! THEY THINK ANY GIRL WHO DOES THAT IS EASY! SO THEY KISS HER ASS IN HOPES TO MANIPULATE HER IN SOMEWAY....AND THEN TRY TO PLUG IT!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

CAUSE SHE'S YOUNG! BISEXUAL! AND POSTS NUDES OF HERSELF! THEY HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR HER! THEY THINK ANY GIRL WHO DOES THAT IS EASY! SO THEY KISS HER ASS IN HOPES TO MANIPULATE HER IN SOMEWAY....AND THEN TRY TO PLUG IT!

and i thought it was because of the 1 on 1 webchat

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR A FAT FUCK AND CAN'T GET ANY ASS

THATS A FACT FATTY

Something tells me though that this same tactic............if it was applied by you, would not achieve similar results. But that's just my thinking.

Originally posted by johnholmes

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR A FAT FUCK AND CAN'T GET ANY ASS

THATS A FACT FATTY

YOU ARE THE ONE OFFERING CHIC'S A FEW GRAND FOR A BJ! LOL YOU FCUKIN TOOL BAG! EVEN FOR A THOUSANDS SHE STILL SAID NO! WELL OF COURSE WHO WANTS TO SUCK OFF A 4" COCK! LMAO THAT'S SOME RISK YOU ARE TAKING! SOMETHING THAT SMALL CAN GET SWALLOWED OR BITEN OFF BY MISTAKE! LMAO

YOU ARE THE ONE OFFERING CHIC'S A FEW GRAND FOR A BJ! LOL YOU FCUKIN TOOL BAG! EVEN FOR A THOUSANDS SHE STILL SAID NO! WELL OF COURSE WHO WANTS TO SUCK OFF A 4" COCK! LMAO THAT'S SOME RISK YOU ARE TAKING! SOMETHING THAT SMALL CAN GET SWALLOWED OR BITEN OFF BY MISTAKE! LMAO

thank you Al Sharpton. the bus is thataway ----->

I have no respect for you... but thats just because you remind me of a slut with down syndrome...

~~why wont u get a life??? u fat whore stop annoying people on numerous messageboards........get a dildo!

leave the girl alone...whya re all of you bothering her...its not like she is going out with any of you, why are you guys trying to embarrass her?

everyone is here to talk and have some fun, why make someone feel uncomfortable?

some of you guys need to grow up...

this reminds me of highschool...

Originally posted by smokesum

relax guys...she wont give any up to you

Not tryin to "get any" from her...just givin credit where credit is due. She's a respectable, good lookin CP member. On the contrary, we've got someone in the same post who isnt. The housediva or whatever she calls herself, is the exact opposite...fat, ugly, and, disrespectful. She needs to change her name to "trailer park diva." 'Cause she's got a lot more real estate around that gut than just a house.

Originally posted by weyes

:jacked:

i'm missing something here :confused: ... wasn't housediva4real sticking up for babyd?

Uh yeah she sorta did...and even if she didn't I meant her other annoying posts. Check the Jersey board or the drama board. This person gets my vote for the most annoying CP member. I'm sure "it" will let me hear it now....like I care though.