Has anyone else noticed....

whadupg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey, you can't blame the girl for having good taste! Geez!

pahca is the best, she's always playing up to the crowd, going for cheap pops and crowd support. Definitely my favorite person on this board next to jules :love2:

NY - check 'em

Originally posted by prplhz

Don't forget computer in front of that word, he's a computer geek. But I think computer geeks are hot!:drool:

If I didn't tell you guys I work with computers you never would've known.... most of the geeks on here know more about computers than I do!

You saved yourself with that last comment Jess! :tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

If I didn't tell you guys I work with computers you never would've known.... most of the geeks on here know more about computers than I do!

You saved yourself with that last comment Jess! :tongue:

Whew!:worry:

I'm REALLY sad that you aren't going to be there Friday night... But just a little warning, that ex's and there current will be in full effect on this occasion, just in case you weren't aware. I know that might be some of the reason that you aren't coming but if you change your mind that would make me happy.:D

Originally posted by prplhz

Whew!:worry:

I'm REALLY sad that you aren't going to be there Friday night... But just a little warning, that ex's and there current will be in full effect on this occasion, just in case you weren't aware. I know that might be some of the reason that you aren't coming but if you change your mind that would make me happy.:D

Yeah, we talked it over with Ronan last night and the party is full-on for Friday. Ronan's coming over too, and he said he's going to bring some friends, so that should be interesting (vodka shots anyone?)

I'd have gone if we weren't having a party. The ex/current doesn't bother me at all, but seeing the ex chew her face off, then having to see Erina, etc... that bugs me. I'm 100% sure I'll have a better time at my place, the party's gonna be fun as hell! :bounce: