Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk @ Central Park

Originally posted by crizface

im gonna get my ticket tonight wh00t wh00t!

Whats going on at transit afterwards?

well paul is goin to start spinnin at 1 am, just an after party i guess....alot of peeps are goin to make the trip to philly to see him after central park...i dont know if im goin to do it, but most likely.....continue the BOUNCIN W00T W00T :eek:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

is there anyplace i can get tix from without a credit card? maybe a ticketmaster booth or something

well you can get your tix that day for 35 bucks...the only advantage gettin your tix in advance is that you save 5 bucks :rolleyes::tongue:

whoot whoot I'm an hour away from philly, I'll prob. go to transit then!! do u know how much? (for transit)

you can call....im not really sure how much , but when tiesto was there last month it was only 25 bucks...so i figure it would be the same

tele (215) 925-8878

thanks, I just purchased my ticket :) he he I can't wait..

Any werd on when Tiesto will be back around?

no, there are no official tour dates for him yet....but im sure he will be back by the end of the year....he is touring europe right now and maintaning his residence in creams @ amnesia, ibiza every thursday nights w00t w00t i would l00v to live in ibiza, i think when that day happens i can die a happy gurly

:)

btw did you hear pvd's set from loveparade?....if not here's the link

http://3miasto.net/~piotrek/01-loveparade_2003_-_paul_van_dyk_live_at_siegessaeule-07-12-2003-xds.mp3

ENJOY!!!!! if you wonder why its short...thats the whole set...loveparade is meant to be only 20 minutes due to the enormous dj spinnin

:D

Originally posted by indigonyc

ENJOY!!!!! if you wonder why its short...thats the whole set...loveparade is meant to be only 6 minutes due to the enormous dj spinnin

:D

Each DJ set at the Loveparade is 20 minutes long.

Originally posted by karisma

I'll pay you money to watch you "chill" on a blanket without dancing. ;)

Fine D, I understand what you're saying, but it's not going to be a club environment where it surrounds you and you have to dance so we'll see. Hey, I think it'd be great if the whole fucking crowd was up and moving, but we'll see!!

Either way it's gonna be tight.

BTW, speaking of dancing, what are you doing tonight, wanna come to Havana Village-- I know how much you love Latin music, but we did have a good time last time we were there, no?

Originally posted by bassboy

BTW, speaking of dancing, what are you doing tonight, wanna come to Havana Village-- I know how much you love Latin music, but we did have a good time last time we were there, no?

:shake: we'll discuss it at Levante's.. although maybe i should widen my horizons:)