THEN YOU NEVER WENT TO METRO,

YOU NEVER FELL DOWN AT METRO,

YOU NEVER FORGOT HOW YOU GOT HOME FROM MERGE,

YOU NEVER DID HARD TIME AT MERGE

YOU NEVER HERD KOSTAS WHISTLE

YOU NEVER REPAYED GEORGE FOR ALL THE FREE FUCKEN DRINKS

YOU NEVER SAW DIRTY TRANNYS SINGING COVER SONGS

YOU NEVER DID THE SCENE

I BELEIVE EVERYONE WILL BE CRAWLING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK FOR THIS EVENT;. PLEASE FUCK YOUR TEMPS FOR ONE SAT AND PACK THIS PLACE TO THE WALLS. LETS DO IT LIKE METRO WHEN WE WHERE ALL CRACKED OUT TIL 6AM..!!

YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST JOB AND LETS FUCKEN FUCK MERGE!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW

CAN I GET A MOTHER FUCKEN ROOOOOLLLLLCALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

DSCF0001.JPG

Not all there

you almost struck a tear in my eye. Great , great memories. Those comments hit me really hard. Awsome. I am glad to say, you came in at the tail end of our "escapade" in rochelle park , but, i have to say, this past season at metro lounge had to be the siiickest vibe, craziness, and love in a club i have ever seen (INCLUDING THE ALMOST 3 MONTHS OF afterhours!).We had about over 100 people every friday just from this board alone, and they all wound up becoming friends with each other.THAT IS SPECIAL and that adds to love...........

ML 4EVA!

you got me pumped up!!!!!

see you this saturday at Merge.........its gonne get dangerous.

Originally posted by ml2k3

Not all there

you almost struck a tear in my eye. Great , great memories. Those comments hit me really hard. Awsome. I am glad to say, you came in at the tail end of our "escapade" in rochelle park , but, i have to say, this past season at metro lounge had to be the siiickest vibe, craziness, and love in a club i have ever seen (INCLUDING THE ALMOST 3 MONTHS OF afterhours!).We had about over 100 people every friday just from this board alone, and they all wound up becoming friends with each other.THAT IS SPECIAL and that adds to love...........

ML/Merge= the house thesandman BUILT..... face it george.

Originally posted by thesandman

Not all there

ML/Merge= the house thesandman BUILT..... face it george.

you didnt build anything besides the mountain of empty cups in the trash can... :laugh:

Not all there

ML 4EVA!

definitely the sickest season

even I am coming for this event..............

I can do with out Temps for Merge anyday....

I guess I have to cancel my Jenks plans Saturday night to party with the big boys.....

***** George MKL 230232030 I really think you should bring Roveens Saran Wrap for memories:eek: :eek::laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek:

Not all there

ML 4EVA!

You have such a great outlook on things. :D

I have to agree Metro was the best place to be Fri nights.

I miss it so much!!!

Originally posted by notallthere666

YOU NEVER DID THE SCENE

I BELEIVE EVERYONE WILL BE CRAWLING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK FOR THIS EVENT;. PLEASE FUCK YOUR TEMPS FOR ONE SAT AND PACK THIS PLACE TO THE WALLS. LETS DO IT LIKE METRO WHEN WE WHERE ALL CRACKED OUT TIL 6AM..!!

YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST JOB AND LETS FUCKEN FUCK MERGE!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW

DSCF0001.JPG

YOU NEVER HAD HEARTATTACKS WITH A SIDE OF SWAMP ASS; thanks RICHIE

Notallthere: LACE UM UP ASS

MR. Sandman: what time is it???? and froozen drinks like we are on vacation time.........

KOSTA "ONE MORE SONG ONE MORE SONG" i will wear something so when you toss me around and put me on my speaker my top stays up.

XSPLASHX your hot

GEORGE: keep giving 619'er shots.....HAHHAHHA and me a straw for the vodka bottle.....thankSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AND RICHIE

HB.gif

Werq Dis Mother.....

bday5.gif

Originally posted by notallthere666

YOU NEVER DID THE SCENE

DSCF0001.JPG

YOU NEVER SAW KOSTA ON THE STAGE THROWING NAPKINS IN THE AIR