Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Demi kicks ass!

pod

Darn it. I was working so fast to get out of the marlin to make it. Edwin (dhm) was there at 3 20 am and it was closed, so I slowed down and stayed at the Marlin. What happened? I was bummed when I heard nerve was shut down. So, is Demi playing this sunday or what? What about a damn warehouse party this saturday of something. Maybe even just an afterparty. I want to hear the man play. Demi, hook a brother up.

Joe

Originally posted by eKiTeL

:confused: maybe you're thinking of the one with the Led Zeppelin organ sample?

Nope...it was "Hey You" from Pink Floyd and it sounded a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

:eek:

Hey You

Hey you

Out there in the cold

Getting lonely, getting old

Can you feel me?

Hey you

Standing in the aisles

With itchy feet and fading smiles

Can you feel me?

Hey you

Don't help them to bury the light

Don't give in without a fight

Together we stand, divided we fall

;)

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Darn it. I was working so fast to get out of the marlin to make it. Edwin (dhm) was there at 3 20 am and it was closed, so I slowed down and stayed at the Marlin. What happened? I was bummed when I heard nerve was shut down. So, is Demi playing this sunday or what? What about a damn warehouse party this saturday of something. Maybe even just an afterparty. I want to hear the man play. Demi, hook a brother up.

Joe

A party in a wearohouse with demi would be very fun! i second this opinion.

where is this wearhouse?

are we all invited?

where do i find out if this happens.

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Joe

Joe,

He's playin at Jazid this sunday. Come by and hear the sounds of Demi. :)

Demi was great, one of the best sets I've heard at Nerve, if not the best.....

I totally fucking agree!

Pink Floyd track was "hey you" by Confucius of Rabbit in the Moon and a guy out of Orlando...

I got a great shot of that one on the tables....I put up my pix up later today or early tomorrow.

Had A GREAT NIGHT!

One if my good buddies coming into town on a special day and throwing a deep and funky set. AMAZING DEMI

had fun at Jazid...wish i didnt have to jet so early but I had to work on monday (after missing work friday hanging so late w/you)

just move here already!

Demi was great, one of the best sets I've heard at Nerve, if not the best, and he adapted well to the low turnout, keeping it relatively deep, but fun and funky at the same time :)

DEMI IS THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAN. :whip: