Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Demi kicks ass!

pod

I'm glad I went last night, even though I was a bit tired...it took me some time to "get in the mood" (and 3 Malibus + 1 Johnny Walker black on the rocks) ...Chris and Mono jammed, always a treat...Demi seemed happy (as always) very energetic and eager to get up on the decks...once he did, it was Demi as you only expect him to be...mind ya' it was a weird night out...streets where atypically empty and Nerve did not really fill up...it was a nice night though, I don't know about numbers but it was definitively a quality night...heaven broke and angels began to fall from the sky not one girl at the party was a bit less than super-hot...what? It was definitively something to observe...they all looked very healthy ;)

It was cool to meet and hang out with Mr Pod, Laliux, Djofx and Absolutv (keul kats) and of course all the eye-candy, thanks for taking the extra time in front of the mirror...it really paid off!

Thanks Marco and Carla for yet another classy night!

:aright:

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

got a chance to check out mono and cris - got there early to get me some of them free drinks. impressive. you guys may have a nice future in store. demi was-let's put it this way, i am a oficial fan.club was emptier than i expected i actually learned from this party at this site and was expecting to see a lot of people mainly because of what i had read here, but oh well.

i made my way out xtra early to get me infront of my computer at work today at 8 am, man i dread being here. am looking forward to seeing demi again soon, will be at Jazid this sun. in general, empty, interesting and undoubtably rooftop fucking tearing music.

nice going guys

:clap:

Demi was great, one of the best sets I've heard at Nerve, if not the best, and he adapted well to the low turnout, keeping it relatively deep, but fun and funky at the same time :)

my only complaint is they closed at 3! or was that pre-planned? I think they should have kept going until like 4 :(

great set by everybody that played last night especially demi. Would have been better with more people, but its thursday night and the summer so things in miami are actually pretty dead. Wednesday night I decided to go out, went to life and the turnout was not that much and I thought it was maybe just that but everything else was dead (oxygen,jade, delano, mynt). Last night was the same thing decided to pass by skybar to meet up with a few people and try to get them to nerve, but they were all tired and went home since even that did not have too much people. LAst night and wednesday night basicly everything on the beach was dead so nerve did pretty well considering. Anyways this was about the music and the party so all I gotta say about that is great music, nice to see true music fans, women were looking top notch, and very friendly door (then again its always been friendly with me). Keep up the good work and good luck to pm sessions.

Just woke up ... talk about partying for a living ... :blank::D

Let me start with the reason of a nite like last nite ... QUALITY MUSIC ... I'm glad most of you guys agree with the amazing set Demi played at Nerve ...

I was chatting with DM aka Futuremob while following Demi's set ... astonished to what we were listening to ... later ... I walk to the dj booth ... Proton's Geoff jawdropping ... I thought he was drunk ... he cleared things up for me ... the f***ing music Demi was laying ...

I also agree with you all ... the nite didn't turnout as busy as we wanted and/or forecasted ... still ... we opened the doors of Nerve for the first time on a Thursday and had enough people throughout the nite to feel ... if not on cruise control ... satisfied ...

I want to extend a warm thank you to the cpers who came out last nite ... on a Thursday ... to experience another chapter of P:M Sessions ... Djfx ... Absolut V ... Futuremob ... Funketeer ... Laliux ... Pod ... Livin42nite ... Erickittel ... Limesobe ... Rcrespo ... Domingo ... Raincrysobe ... Thephoenix ... Arturoantunes ... Firenze (sorry we didn't meet) ... Bigtallgeoff ... James954 ... and specially Jcbliss ... in full effect last nite with two gorgeous blondies ...

As to the crowd ... thin compared to our Fridays ... yet top quality ... good looking girls was all we had (wasn't a requirement but has turned to be a standard) :D ...

Can't wait for Sunday at Jazid to hear Demi again ... Chris and Mono will be playing tonite from 4 am to 8 am at Space 34's afterhours ...

And see you guys tonite at Nerve for Jon's and Ariel's nite ... promises to be fun ... :hat:

Who is funner Jon COwan or Ariel and times they play please.

I want to stop by nerve definjitely

then i will make my way to n/v, then to space, then i die, then i resusitate, then i go to space again then i go to nicky's beach then i got to jasid then i got see carmel opheres night that i heard is on monday at crowbar:eek: :eek: :eek: