Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Reval!

Originally posted by rockyblue

reval started his b-day celebration week last night. there was lots of :beer: and :drunk:, so it'll be interesting to see what time he shows up today. :D

You got that right!! A really fun night though. I'm glad I went out, late as I was.

(Btw, I got in my jeep and turned the corner and realized I was like 15 feet from your place. I had no idea we were that close.)

you guys fuckin rule! the actual bday is next wednesday and we're doing mongolian BBQ in Bethesda....all are invited!

I had a BLAST last night! I still haven't gone to bed....hooked up with yukared (er, something - Cliff) from the Buzz board and Descent and we post partied till I left for work this morning....well Descent didn't but he hung in there as long as he could:D

I'm gonna fuckin go off tonight!!!

Originally posted by revaluation

you guys fuckin rule! the actual bday is next wednesday and we're doing mongolian BBQ in Bethesda....all are invited!

I had a BLAST last night! I still haven't gone to bed....hooked up with yukared (er, something - Cliff) from the Buzz board and Descent and we post partied till I left for work this morning....well Descent didn't but he hung in there as long as he could:D

:eek:

you're gonna fucking pass out, is what you're gonna do. :laugh::D

hehehe, yakkored :)

Mongolian BBQ :drool:

That is CRAZY!!! At least you had fun......so you'll be partying up until next wednesday?

I ate at Mongolian bbq once, and it was soooo good.

Originally posted by lena1279

That is CRAZY!!! At least you had fun......so you'll be partying up until next wednesday?

I ate at Mongolian bbq once, and it was soooo good.

lena, you coming tonight? ****pleeeeeeeeeeeez*****:D :D :D

you and nautilus, get down here right now!

lena, you coming tonight? ****pleeeeeeeeeeeez*****:D :D :D

you and nautilus, get down here right now!

Right now, this sec??? LOL

I don't know about tonight, we're going to DC tomorrow night plus I gotta wake up at 7:30 am tomorrow. If I don't see you, have a blast!!! :)

Originally posted by teriaki

You got that right!! A really fun night though. I'm glad I went out, late as I was.

(Btw, I got in my jeep and turned the corner and realized I was like 15 feet from your place. I had no idea we were that close.)

Christian, your Delta Chi pledge name is... Caspar. Coz you always fuckin' disappear at the end of the night. :confused:

You are still wasted because you specifically said last night you were changing it to Thurs so jroo could make it but that's fine with me too coz I don't hve to pick him up on Weds then lol.

Happy birthday mofo!

Originally posted by kken

Christian, your Delta Chi pledge name is... Caspar. Coz you always fuckin' disappear at the end of the night. :confused:

LOL. I'm definitely the king of pulling a ghost at the end of the night. I thought I said bye to everyone.... :confused:

My car was parked right near Jenn's place, so I walked back with her. Not similar to last week at 5 when I was about to fall down b/c I was so drunk and I just went home.