Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever been to DNA?

Originally posted by rdancer

thanks for the info. :cool:

its all the malakass bro....haha

pretty much what everyone said. younger crowd...but good looking. you'll probably see a bunch of drunk girls dancing on tables later in the night. they may even mix in some greek beats so watch out rooskie..

Originally posted by pangelid

its all the malakass bro....haha

pretty much what everyone said. younger crowd...but good looking. you'll probably see a bunch of drunk girls dancing on tables later in the night. they may even mix in some greek beats so watch out rooskie..

They throw in the greek beats in the back room (which I dont care for).

Good looking crowd, cheesy music......its just a place to get loaded and hook-up

i went there, it's flooded with greek ppl, not much diversity.

it's ok, i think that's the place that thought my id was fake, or was it another place? I can't remember.

decent looking crowd, especially the guys, younger crowd I guess it's ok for nights where you don't feel like going to the city.

Originally posted by rdancer

Has anyone ever been to D.N.A in Astoria Queens ?

Any good ?

Crowd?

Beats?

djjohnStevens isnt that your neck of the woods?:D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Remi is the shit

How'd you hear of that place? That place is mainly a Queens hangout and not meant for LI peeps;)

lol BigArt got us right through the line and into the front door didnt even have to pull out the wallet either... and we arent LI peeps we are Queens peeps exiled to Rockland County

Originally posted by trancerxn112

lol BigArt got us right through the line and into the front door didnt even have to pull out the wallet either... and we arent LI peeps we are Queens peeps exiled to Rockland County

most Russians I know from Queens are Boharians.......you're saying you are one of those? LOL