Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Restricted presents Sundays @ Jazid with DEMI

rcrespo

Restricted proudly welcomes Demi (Deeper Substance , UK) to Jazid this Sunday with a special opening set by Leonardo Peralta (CoolassLeo to you CP folk) so get your asses out there and support your local kids as well as a rising star.

Flyer follows :)

demi_at_jazid.gif

Originally posted by rcrespo

wooo zuly finally makes it out n a sunday .. draggin out lee and some other friends?

stay tuned we have some good things lined up @ jazid .. :)

Surprised????? ;)

Me and Lee are heading out there...I am gonna try and get some friends to join us....we'll see!:D

Guest brwneydtrouble

Planning on going. Wasn't Demi supposed to play during WMC, but his flight got delayed or something?

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Planning on going. Wasn't Demi supposed to play during WMC, but his flight got delayed or something?

Played the Deeper Substance party on Monday ... Long Nite Out on Wednesday ... Proton Radio on Thursday ... ;)

Count me and Carla in Ramon ... that is the only thing EXPECTED for the nite ... :D :D

I will see you, actually I don;t know any of you so...ohh well.

But I'll be there on Sunday to again see Demi, like i've mentioned had to make my way out a bit early last night do to early work. still here and its almost 7 pm. :pissy:

Tonight I will make my way to N/V WHere Okenfold and friends will be. I thank club planet for this chat it really teaches us newbies ewhere to be

Sat. morning I will make my way to space, where chris and mono play, then will go ....?

ok don't know where to go sat. night there seems to be a lot to choose from.

sunday will make my way to nicky's beach have some nice drinks then go my way to jasid to see demi perform.

Will tell you how it went on monday. to all the dj's who perform somewhere this weekend good luck, like they say, break a leg.

i just programmed all my miami weekend through this site and reading whats happening. for some reason i finbd that rather funny

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish all my new cyber club planets friends a weekend with lots of:

:3some: + :constipa: + :beer: =

Originally posted by nightstar01

Me and Lee are heading out there...I am gonna try and get some friends to join us....we'll see!:D

You got your sis-in-law with ya.... :D Can't wait to hear Mr. CoolassssssssLEO!!! Kick ass Leo.... ;):D

Wish I could make it for this Ramon..had a great time last night. I'm spinning in Miami Lakes tonight so maybe after my set I can get to the beach. I know tonight will be rockin' so have a great time everyone!