Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SpaceWars...............review

mursa

Nice night indeed , I took full advantage of the open bar and it was easy sailin from there on .

Oscar G put up a "consistent" good set like always , place was rockin for the most past of OG set . I left after listening to Marcus Schultz for 1 hour , bangin set for the time that i was there , kinda reminded me of July 4th (tiesto) . I think he definetly made up for the "sucky performance" he had last week (max graham) .

I then left after thinking of the work that I have to do today , and decided to call it a night and get some rest at around 7am .

Nice hangin with some CP peps ...Soberton , Candyroll & company , and it was a pleasure meeting Steffy for the first time .

Till next aventure ,

Ze'

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omfg... it is 11am and I just got home. Space was insane/unreal/killer last night wow... so many people and the music was sweet. First time seeing Oscar G and from 4 to 6 he was good, only did not like around 4 tracks that were really NASTY house... made my stomach kind of sick :laugh:

Markus played from 6 to 9.30 and it was so much better than the last time. He played some bangers and the crowd totally loved it. OMG I really hope he gets resident there cause it would be tha bomb! :D :D :D :D

after he ended, we went to the terrace to chill for a bit. it was sooo hot but it was pakced wtf? it was like 10am and the place was FULL. I was really surprised. (lots of HOTTIES!) :D :D :D :D :D :D

great seeing jenice, steffy, meli, matt and brian.

all the best!

art

Wats up cp's.

Just got in from Space Wars it was A good time. I just moved back to Miami from Central Fl, and It was my first actual full blast space new location experience.. It was a treat to meet some of the Cp folks ie:Candyroll (jenice) Wat a cutie...and steffy I believe her name is. Arrived with Art And Markus around 4:45. I had the oppurtunity to listen to Oscar G, man no wonder you folks here like him so much. I'm very open to selection of tunage I listen to, in addition the guy gives his damm all. As mentioned by Art only select few tracks made me pit cringe. I have to give it up to the guy he could me that fucking crowd move It was a treat to see that...Very good Mr Oscar G. My hat goes off to you..Markus was set was awesome, played some exlusive tracks, and played some

choons that had space crowd moving. Over all folks I had a great time. No probs with doing it again.....

Cheers

Harold

Guest saleen351

85% of all of og's sets are top notch.. just that 15% of the set when you look up at the booth and say WTF are you thinking....

I tried to talk him into putting on a dog shock collar and when he goes hay wire i'll shock his ass from the dance floor....

He didn't go for it...

Originally posted by saleen351

85% of all of og's sets are top notch.. just that 15% of the set when you look up at the booth and say WTF are you thinking....

I tried to talk him into putting on a dog shock collar and when he goes hay wire i'll shock his ass from the dance floor....

He didn't go for it...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oscar G is back with a vengeance. got to Space around 3:00am OG tearing the mainroom up. mixing together some nasty house, with a bit of tech. also throwing down some main room classics .. mainroom was going off like I haven’t seen in a bit, peepz ripping it up on the dancefloor, and cheering like they where at a rock concert.LOL hit the terrace Roly in full control as usual, I don’t know how he managed to make the transition from hip-hop to house, but he got it done. good stuff ! :cool:

hit the mainroom again OG still going nuts. MS comes on around 6:00am. I thought he started out well ,with some break beats and stuff, but I wasn’t feeling much more of his set. IMO at 6:00am in the morning, you need to be pounding fairly consistently or your going to lose folks. ;)

I bounced early, partied way to hard Friday. I was looking forward to hearing OG’s terrace set, but I guess I will have to wait until next time. :(

rumor has it Oakie was in da house.. :eek:

overall a really good night.. enjoyed chilling with the CP folks in da house. mucho thanks to Biz. ;)

Guest saleen351

LP was blowing Okie at NV...... and they left around 4am...

and i'm glad to see space listened to me and is focusing on og and roland more, and i even heard roland and ogs name on the radio....

and i saw marcus last night working the door at space, i went up to him and shook his hand...

Originally posted by saleen351

He didn't go for it...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by southof5th

were you guys there for the "safe from harm" remix OG (or maybe it was Roland) dropped???

I have never heard so much noise coming from the crowd...

roland plays a re-edit of the steven lee mix .. that may be the one you are lookin for .. good luck huntin! :)

Originally posted by southof5th

were you guys there for the "safe from harm" remix OG (or maybe it was Roland) dropped???

I have never heard so much noise coming from the crowd...

that was during Roly's opening set. his 2nd to last track. he did some crafty looping & added sound effects. The crowd response was pretty sick. U shoulda been there when he did what he did with the "push" track.. OMG!! :eek:

OG on the terrace was insane.. I'm not usually there past 7am but I couldn't help myself this sunday morn... ;)

Originally posted by rcrespo

I lost it when Oscar dropped Celia Cruz - Carnival .. and so did the entire crowd on the terrace.

Overall an intrestin night at Space lookin forward to sunrisesessions with Oscar G :)

it was Cave- Street Carnival :hat:

Originally posted by rcrespo

you can loop stuff in the cdj 1000 or the efx500 that they have up there. :)

actually, the efx500 doesn't actually sample...it does have delay and echo, which some of us "fool" into thinking it's a timed sample..but over time, the loop will fade. the cdj does sample, however

Originally posted by stryke303

actually, the efx500 doesn't actually sample...it does have delay and echo, which some of us "fool" into thinking it's a timed sample..but over time, the loop will fade. the cdj does sample, however

cdj loops you mean olol

if it was to sample it would be an on demand source but the cdj can only loop

stryke dont know anything i got to teach him everything

how sad:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: