Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everyones weekend?

sumguy03

Went to the kells on thursday..

Friday, had the day off, went to the hong kong for scorpion bowls... made out with some hot chick..

Sat.. relaxed at my place, smoked up, then went to Hurricanes...

Sunday did nothing.

Originally posted by sumguy03

Went to the kells on thursday.. JV

Friday, had the day off, went to the hong kong for scorpion bowls... JV made out with some hot chick..JV lie right here

Sat.. relaxed at my place, smoked up, then went to Hurricanes...There is no place in Boston more JV than Hurricane O'Riley's. The fact that you referred to it as 'Hurricane's' makes me want to vomit on your JV practice uni

Sunday did nothing....This is the most varsity thing you did all weekend

I honestly couldn't have made up a more JV party schedule if I tried. And that hot chick you made out with... that was a dude.

Originally posted by sumguy03

Went to the kells on thursday..

Friday, had the day off, went to the hong kong for scorpion bowls... made out with some hot chick..

Sat.. relaxed at my place, smoked up, then went to Hurricanes...

Sunday did nothing.

Stymie- that you??? :shaky:

Originally posted by stymie

nyis i disagree with you. hurricanes is mad jv. the harp is the epitomy(sp) of jv nightlife.

It's a tough call. I hate the harp so much I might just have to agree with you. The fact that people actually make a willing choice to go to these places astounds me.

I can handle the rack.... you know what you're getting into when you go there. Sissy K's is saved by the $1.50 drafts, so it's ok in my book. Trinity could possibly be worse than the harp. How can people still dance to House of Pain with a straight face?

The Sweetwater Cafe is really, really awful too. But my all-time, #1 hot spot for uncompromising JV clientele has to be Atlas. If you're so JV that you are literally afraid to go out and dance, this is where you end up. I've never seen people that white in my life, and I grew up in a suburb outside of Worcester.

I haven't been there in a really long time, but Who's on First had to be one of the top 5 JV clubs of ALL time :blank:

Sissy k's I thought was too funny to be lumped in with JV - I mean come on - some guy with a dildo was trying to get stymie up on stage to dance with him :laugh:

Hurricane's - my dear god help :rolleyes:

Originally posted by whadupg

Sissy k's I thought was too funny to be lumped in with JV - I mean come on - some guy with a dildo was trying to get stymie up on stage to dance with him :laugh:

I'm with you on this one, but that happens to Stymie wherever he goes in Boston.

You should see what they try to use on him in Provincetown :rolleyes:

Lets see

Thursday went to nu town (i guess like whiskey park) then to the jello bar where i danced to some funky tribal house. IT was hot as hell, super packed, hard to get drinks at first, but it rocked.

Friday went to 737 now that place is super jv. Sweet club on the 37th floor of a building you can lookout all over montreal.Who would of thought that there would be a long line when you have to take a god damn elevator. The music sucked people sucked, but got to meet jennifer walcot playboy playmate. So that kinda made up for it.

After went to stereo and i got to say the sound in that place rocks. Everything is crystal clear, music was good people were all mussed up.(oh wait that was me)

After after went to aria for some crazy tech shat. chilled up in vip, people were going nuts.Chris Liebring Rocks.I should have more to say but everything is very blury.

Saturday began and ended the night in a stip club. That is super jv. I had plans to go all kinds of places but for some reason couldn't drag my ass out of there.My girlfriend did not help the cause either. This effected the night because i wanted to go to stereo but if you were not there early enough you were not getting in. I got there at 4. Line was "factory" long , but seeing how i was leaving in the morning i figured i was better off. I hate driving home while nodding off.

So:

thursday= rocked

Friday= rocked

Saturday= would of rocked but i turned in a jv performance.Not hurricane oriellys jv but jv none the less.

Oh got dragged around to every store in montreal by my girl during the day so that sucked but what are ya gonna do.

I had a really good weekend. It was good to hang out with G, Jess, Stymie, and TeamJ on Friday. This was my first time hearing Howell's and I liked him. He mixed it up and it was just crowded enough to have a good time. I want to thank Brian for the afterparty - it was definitely fun!

Originally posted by stymie

hes trying to fuck a wheatabix.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Am I the only one who completely cracked up when they read this?

jules and boobiepants (and everyone else who came) thanks for coming to the party! I had a blast (a very hazy blast, but it was definitely fun). Everything worked out great... had a small but fun crowd early, then got busy from 11 to 2 or so (tons of Irish people), and then you guys came after 2 to keep things moving!

Respect to sheesha :cool:

Originally posted by jules5335

I had a really good weekend. It was good to hang out with G, Jess, Stymie, and TeamJ on Friday. This was my first time hearing Howell's and I liked him. He mixed it up and it was just crowded enough to have a good time. I want to thank Brian for the afterparty - it was definitely fun!

Had fun with you guys! and did I even make it to the afterparty?? :laugh:;)