Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John "Quivver" Graham ... Friday 8/1 @ Nerve ...

vipnerd

A few brief words on Quivver:

Quivver tunes are a part of every top DJ's box and have been for some time now, from -the early days of Saxy Lady and Twist & Shout right up to date with the monstrous She Does, Quivver has been, and continues to be, one of dance music's main attractions.

As one third of Tilt (alongside Mick Park & Mick Wilson) and global DJ escapades, John Graham has kept himself incredibly busy. Caught somewhere between a dance star and a rock star, John lends his wanton vocals to the single, leaving lyrical interpretation open to the listener. His tracks are uniquely suited to both solitary moments of reflection and the uplifting excitement of the dancefloor. John's production skills are second to none and he continually sets exciting standards for the rest to follow; proving why he's one of the dance community's brightest attractions.

Q: Which four Global Underground and/or Nubreed compilations feature tracks/remixes by Quivver?

First correct answer will get complimentary admission all nite and 2 drinks on me.

See you peepz Friday ... :hat:

Originally posted by vipnerd

Q: Which four Global Underground and/or Nubreed compilations feature tracks/remixes by Quivver?

First correct answer will get complimentary admission all nite and 2 drinks on me.

See you peepz Friday ... :hat:

Anthony Pappa - GU Nubreed 01 - Boomerang (Quivver's Boom Q Mix)

Sasha - GU 3 - Everything's Not You (Quivver's Space Mix)

Dave Seaman - GU16 - Sacred Cycles (Quivver Remix)

John Digweed - GU14 - And She Does (Quivver Alternative Mix)

:D

Originally posted by laliux

Anthony Pappa - GU Nubreed 01 - Boomerang (Quivver's Boom Q Mix)

Sasha - GU 3 - Everything's Not You (Quivver's Space Mix)

Dave Seaman - GU16 - Sacred Cycles (Quivver Remix)

John Digweed - GU14 - And She Does (Quivver Alternative Mix)

:D

Hmmm ... quite right ... GU003 is Nick Warren Prague thou :blank: ... double check your answer Lalo ... :D

This are just a few of the remixes and appearances of Quivver ...

Remixes:

** And She Does (Quivver Alternative Mix) on Global Underground 014 - John Digweed - Hong Kong, 2xCD (Boxed)

** Sacred Cycles (Quivver Remix) on Global Underground 016 - Dave Seaman - Cape Town, 2xCD (Boxed)

** Boomerang (Quivver's Boom Q Mix) on Global Underground - Nubreed 001, 2xCD (Boxed)

** Crazy People (Quivver Mix) on Way Out There - A Progressive DJ Mix, CD (Bliss Productions)

** Look Up To The Light (Quivver To The Vocal Mix) on Renaissance The Mix Collection Part 4 Mixed By Dave Seaman and Ian Ossia, 3xCD (Renaissance)

** Reach (Quivver Dub) on Renaissance The Mix Collection Part 2 Mixed By John Digweed, 3xCD (Renaissance)

** Stealth (Quivver Mix) on Renaissance - The Masters Series - Part Four - Revelation, 2xCD (Ultra Records)

Appearances:

** One Last Time on Global Underground 019 - John Digweed - Los Angeles, 2xCD (Boxed)

** Everything's Not You (Quivver's Space Mix) on Global Underground 009 - Sasha - San Francisco (Limited Edition), 2xCD (Boxed)

Expect top quality music this Friday ... to be added to our guestlist ... good 'til 12:30 ... e-mail me at marco@phatmusic.org

Have fun ... :hat:

Originally posted by mrmovement33

should be a wicked night. hope to hear tracks like quivver "daylight" and jamez "people will believe" (quivver mix)

see u there marco:cool: :D

Only the best come with two ;) ... you know what I mean Abe :D:clap: ... see you Friday bro ... :hat:

Originally posted by mrmovement33

after listening to sean cusick this wmc @ the space34 balance promote party i am convinced that sean cusick is an alien walking amongst us. this man is simply sick. a.k.a. sean Q6

p.s. nice photo phoenix:cool:

It was a siiiiiiick party at 34 that Thursday ...

It was a bad a$$ nite at Crobar ass well ... last time Quivver was down here with Parks & Wilson ... aka Tilt ... it's been way over a year since I've seen Quivver ... :D :D

Thanks mrmove...I am assuming since you are talking about first one because of the thread title...

I am convinced he drinks too much...way too much...LOL

Funniest thing I ever saw was Chris Milo (Three) and Chris Graham (dreads..not pictured here) sitting on our kitchen counter....Three had a whisk for baking and was beating (no pun intended) to the music...while Graham had on oven mits and was doing a robot break dance...all to a second hand satelites record that Jacob was spining on Joe Booteous' decks.

the fact that they ASSOCIATE with Q6 makes them drone aliens....and Q6 is thier Queen...

Originally posted by pod

I remember that. crobar was rolling in a similar lineup weekly last year around this time. I practically lived there.

Your address for Fridays is: 247 23rd Street , Miami Beach ... :cool:

See you guys tonite ... :D