Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the difference between MDA and MDMA?

I can't give you a very scientific answer on this one, but there is a difference in the two. They're pretty much the same thing from what I have experienced. MDA seems to be a little more trippy than MDMA, but MDMA seems to evoke more of that 'loved up' feeling than MDA. Very similar sunstances, both equally safe or dangerous depending on how you look at it.

they last longer, are more trippy with slight visuals, and there is no cross tolerance to MDMA so it may be like rolling for the first few times again. But that sense of loving the world, the wall and that pillow on the chair isn't as intense.

and yes they are as safe/dangerous as MDMA.

Originally posted by shroomy

they last longer, are more trippy with slight visuals, and there is no cross tolerance to MDMA so it may be like rolling for the first few times again. But that sense of loving the world, the wall and that pillow on the chair isn't as intense.

and yes they are as safe/dangerous as MDMA.

Right on ! ........but i would also like to add that MDA is not nearly as lovey/dovey as MDMA .

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by happykittn

Thanks for the replies... is it still a little lovey-dovey with MDA though?

Oh yeah! your just not going to call up your aunt you haven't seen for 3 years at 5 in the morning to tell her how much you love her and how we really need to stay in touch.

Man, I am not sure about that - I got some purple pills that said "CD" on them that I figured was MDA - and they were pretty damn good. the fuckers lasted from midnight until noon the next day. We danced until 5 and had sex until noon. It was unbelievable.

I would give anything to find some more of that. It is the only thing similar to MDMA that I have ever found in the US that was worth taking. It was almost as good as the Jamaican MDMA, which was cut with Coke.

Nautica

Originally posted by shroomy

Oh yeah! your just not going to call up your aunt you haven't seen for 3 years at 5 in the morning to tell her how much you love her and how we really need to stay in touch.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am so guilty of that, only it was a friend from high school, and it was like noon. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Okay - now what is AMT??? Cause it was great.

Nautica

AMT is a very long lasting psychedelic and I can see how it could easily be confused with MDA except for the much longer duration.

Im pretty sure it recently became scheduled, but am not sure, for a long time you could order it through speciallty chem suply places for about a hundred dollars a gram with a typical dose of 40-50 mg that was a bout $5 a dose that would last around 10-12 hours and up to 24 hours at higher doses.

Im sure erowid.org has tons of info.

• 2 weeks later...

well, except 10-12 hours is a very short duration for AMT--or maybe, to quote the Dead, I had too much too fast--never had it last less than 20 hours

anyone else find the last few hours annoying? kind of like, go away now