Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rydells birthday @MERGE........................

WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for this past saturday night at merge.Definitly the siiiickest night of the summer so far. SOOO MANY GIRLS!!!! :DENERGY THROUGH THE ROOF! And crazy METRO HEADS in the house, felt like the afterhours at metro.........good to see everyone and thank you for an amazing night.

What a Great night! Hey adrienne, "WHERE's ADRIENNE!" Thank nootsy for that one... hell he got me so wasted i didn't even know my own name... I started calling myself riddler around 3:30 :laugh:

George, dont try selling me dom when I'm lit! :mad:

Originally posted by roveen

What a Great night! Hey adrienne, "WHERE's ADRIENNE!" Thank nootsy for that one... hell he got me so wasted i didn't even know my own name... I started calling myself riddler around 3:30 :laugh:

You gave the girl I was with your bottle after you watched her throw up...... and then told her to chug it...:blown:

Originally posted by ml2k3

WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for this past saturday night at merge.Definitly the siiiickest night of the summer so far. SOOO MANY GIRLS!!!! :DENERGY THROUGH THE ROOF! And crazy METRO HEADS in the house, felt like the afterhours at metro.........good to see everyone and thank you for an amazing night.

nonoono thank you for fucken me up! :D

Originally posted by roveen

Hey no Fair - I swear I saw Riddler? What the fuck , maybe it was all the alcohol we kept drinking. Where did Adrienne go anyway on Sat night? Merge was def off the hook Sat.

UnfuckiNbelieVable....

Rydell never ceases to amaze me. 3 tracks going at once at least 5 times. Things to Come, 6-8-12, chemical, amuka, new cabrera, new woo track, Greenies were just some of the highlights.

More butt than ashtrays in there too.... :eek:

I hope this is the continuing trend at merge the rest of the saturdays in the summer.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccS simet .....

HI HI....I came for a few and left soon after b/c I was with 10 peple and they wanted to leave. But it was good to see you guys for that hot second....:) Riddler wasn't there yet, he was still spinning over @ XS....stop confusing the Phillipinos people! HAHA J/K!!

Originally posted by someclown

You pussy. You should've been there for the birthday party!!! It was sickkkkkk!:tongue: Hopefully I'll see ya this week.:D

Dr. Clown,

Are you coming with my "We Make Fun of Everybody in Clubs" Buddy, to Surf Club on Sunday? See you two this weekend.