Zion @ Ballard's On Block Island, Ri

tweakmagazine

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Search: Foreskin

SEARCH RESULTS - Tapes

There are no tapes matching your search criteria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEARCH RESULTS - Excerpts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEARCH RESULTS - E-Zine

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Search: Foreskin

SEARCH RESULTS - Tapes

SEARCH RESULTS - Excerpts

SEARCH RESULTS - E-Zine

hmmmm.....

try this. about the only way most of use will be bringing our foreskin anywhere.

http://www.4restore.com

Okay, here's the deal.

The weather is going to be nice. There will be no hurricane. It will be 200 miles off the coast of New Jersey. The only thing that means is that there will be tons of surfers at the party (rachel).

Directions:

From the North: Take I-95 South to Rt.4 (left exit) to Rt.1S; take exit for Narragansett and take the Rt.108 exit. Travel south three miles on Rt.108 follwing signs to the Block Island Boat. Park in one of the desinated lots. Take the regular Block Island ferry, not the High Speed Ferry. The regular one is cheaper and in brings you right to Ballard's. When you get off the ferry (whick takes 50 minutes), Ballard's is directly on your left (you can't miss it).

ONLY BUY A ONE WAY TICKET UNLESS YOU ARE COMING BACK ON SUNDAY!!! The ferry that we have rented for 1AM is paid for by myself and Ballards and will be a separate charge (probably $8) that you can get at the party.

Don't even think of missing this thing. I have been working on this for 6 months, and it will be the best party I have ever been asssociated with.

Call me at 401.265.6164 if anyone has any questions.

Thanks,

Jim