Clubplanet Nightlife Community

two fazed kinda question

hroark

My answer would have to be.... Sorry there is more than one...

Stomach... ( I love when a lady has a nice fine line that shapes the outsides of her stomach into her pelvis ) Tummy does not have to be ripped to shreds... Just like the outter line.

Collar Bone - I like when her collar bone sticks out a little bit. And nice shoulder muscles to accent everything.

Eyes will always get me going as well.

Theres a few

#1 - arms - not to big but definitely some muscle and shape

#2 - legs - my bf has perfect legs and i get so jealous of him

#3 - butt - i love a cute butt

after that i love a guy with nice teeth, smile, eyes, chest

lol thats basically his whole body

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

1. Eyes

2. Teeth

3. Hands

4. Stomach

:D

Teeth and Hands... this is new to me why do you look at Teeth and Hands before face, personality or even wallet size... if the guy looked like Brad Pitt with a slight over bite and callaused hands would you overlook him for someone who looks more like say... Danny Devito but with Ivory soft hands and a perfect white colgate smile?

Nice Eyes and Lips, get me every time .

This isn't a popular one, but it is a personal favorite of mine on a female's body: the lower back . When it curves in a little bit right before the booty starts, oh its a beautiful thing.

Originally posted by pk1

Nice Eyes and Lips, get me every time .

This isn't a popular one, but it is a personal favorite of mine on a female's body: the lower back . When it curves in a little bit right before the booty starts, oh its a beautiful thing.

i like that and the little arch along their spine its like a delicate inward arch... Mmmmm i want to kiss their back

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Teeth and Hands... this is new to me why do you look at Teeth and Hands before face, personality or even wallet size... if the guy looked like Brad Pitt with a slight over bite and callaused hands would you overlook him for someone who looks more like say... Danny Devito but with Ivory soft hands and a perfect white colgate smile?

teeth are a very big thing .. if a guy has funky teeth then that can really turn you off from wanting to kiss him or even watch him speak.

if a guy approaches you and the package looks good and then he speaks and shows some crooked oversized yellow teeth or something then that would send me running.

I think teeth are a big thing for most girls

and speaking for any girl .. if a brad pitt look alike approached us i think the teeth and calloused hands would be something we could work on ... theres no denying that beautiful face!

Originally posted by jjkitten

teeth are a very big thing .. if a guy has funky teeth then that can really turn you off from wanting to kiss him or even watch him speak.

if a guy approaches you and the package looks good and then he speaks and shows some crooked oversized yellow teeth or something then that would send me running.

I think teeth are a big thing for most girls

and speaking for any girl .. if a brad pitt look alike approached us i think the teeth and calloused hands would be something we could work on ... theres no denying that beautiful face!

well put! im sure his 6 pack from fight club had nothing to do with your decision.