Clubplanet Nightlife Community

making tanning fun....by stacked & digga!!!

as a youngster experimenting w/ medz and club dr*gs, it was difficult for digga to cook while living w/ his MOM..................

so where was a 19 year old supposed to go before the tunnel to cook a lick?????????????? WHERE ELSE 7-11!!!!!!!....................the process was simple, pretend to cook a burrito and WHAAA LAAAA KOOKED K...................figgin great!!!, i never got caught and always paid for the burrito!!!!!!!..........................

so what was stacked and digga researching last night???????................COOKING K WHILE TANNING!!!!!!!!!.......how can you beat that, listenin to your fav. beats in the tanning bed, gettin ready to look as HOT..if not HOTTER then you aready are, and cooking a lick right by the base of the TANNING BED!!!!!!!!!!..................SO CHOICE I SAY!!!..........

so this weekend while you are all sitting home in the rain, stop in at your local tanning solon and join us for BUMPS and TANS!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

as a youngster experimenting w/ medz and club dr*gs, it was difficult for digga to cook while living w/ his MOM..................

so where was a 19 year old supposed to go before the tunnel to cook a lick?????????????? WHERE ELSE 7-11!!!!!!!....................the process was simple, pretend to cook a burrito and WHAAA LAAAA KOOKED K...................figgin great!!!, i never got caught and always paid for the burrito!!!!!!!..........................

so what was stacked and digga researching last night???????................COOKING K WHILE TANNING!!!!!!!!!.......how can you beat that, listenin to your fav. beats in the tanning bed, gettin ready to look as HOT..if not HOTTER then you aready are, and cooking a lick right by the base of the TANNING BED!!!!!!!!!!..................SO CHOICE I SAY!!!..........

so this weekend while you are all sitting home in the rain, stop in at your local tanning solon and join us for BUMPS and TANS!!!!!!

sooo hot, lol, why hasnt this been thought of sooner

picture it......a nice ultra violet cooked lick, prob so radioactive!!!!!..........makes it even more potent!!!!!!!!!

doing bumps right before you leave..........LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

digga would get so mangled, he would put his shirt on as pants, still have his sock on his JOHNNY, and id walk to the cash register MANGLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JTAV......... DARLING, PUT ROD IN FOR A 2 O'CLOCK AT YOUR WORK HUN.........AND GIVE ME THE STRONGEST BED YOU CAN FIND, AND THE BIGGEST, WE CAN SHARE AND SPOON IN THE TANNING BED!!

DANCERBAR...............sounds good right................hopefully rod doesnt get searched now before i go to solarlounge..........

either that or they'll all want to sit in the tanning booth with me!!!.waiting for the K to cook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

though i wouldnt recommend the stand up, you may fall!!!!!!!!!!!

.WHERE ELSE 7-11!!!!!!!....................the process was simple, pretend to cook a burrito and WHAAA LAAAA KOOKED K...................figgin great!!!, i never got caught and always paid for the burrito!!!!!!!..........................

I just pulled this off 3 times in one week at the same 7-11, while on vaca in Va Beach last month..:laugh:

YOOOO STACKED!!!!!!!!!1

ya think if we poored ALOT on the outter parts of our nostrils, then turned the face tanner on HIGH!!!, it will cook it in half the time, so we could get Krunked half way throuhg our tan????????, while waiting for the rest to cook......................

DON, are you in, its going to rain sat and JEN just got a job at a tanning solon.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:aright: i like the way u think:D u da man

Rod, a freind of mine went into a hole one time while tanning & the girl was banging on the door because he was in there for like 15 minutes after the bed turned off.

She thought something was wrong & opened the door with the key & he was laying there naked (in a hole. )

:laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Rod, a freind of mine went into a hole one time while tanning & the girl was banging on the door because he was in there for like 15 minutes after the bed turned off.

She thought something was wrong & opened the door with the key & he was laying there naked (in a hole. )

:laugh::laugh:

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought I was the only crackhead to do the 7-11 thing.:laugh: :laugh: I usually cooked breakfast sandwiches though

Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

my little buttercup...............you've escaped the deapth of the basement and they let you out to breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

bring a snorkle, we take sugar packets with us under water!!!! .....................

my little buttercup...............you've escaped the deapth of the basement and they let you out to breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

bring a snorkle, we take sugar packets with us under water!!!! .....................

omgggglmaolollllllllllll honey you are seriously killing me today......My excitement for tomorrow night is building at a rapid rate and can barely be containted!

Okay, must go enjoy my lunch of grilled chicken on whole wheat toast.....Pretty soon, it's back to having no contact w/outside world except via basement :(

Any other supplies I should be bring for tomorrow? so far we got towels, snorkel, flashlight....??

Originally posted by Mystify22

omgggglmaolollllllllllll honey you are seriously killing me today......My excitement for tomorrow night is building at a rapid rate and can barely be containted!

Okay, must go enjoy my lunch of grilled chicken on whole wheat toast.....Pretty soon, it's back to having no contact w/outside world except via basement :(

Any other supplies I should be bring for tomorrow? so far we got towels, snorkel, flashlight....??

just leave the training wheels home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by calebb

I just finished sleeping with my hand.

ahhhhh yes the game is called "STRANGER" you sit on your hand till you lose feeling in your hand..................................

then START to wack off............feels like a stranger is wackin ya off..............TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!............

doesnt even feel like your BEATIN the MEAT around CALEBB!!, try it, i've been sittin on my hand for the past five hours, im about to to go to the bathroom and give THE GAME STRANGER A WHILR!!!!

OMG I almost pissed myself

Originally posted by dogekid

rod.. licks to be had by all. still lookin into that yellow topic of conversation we had a few days ago.

alicia.. ur alive!! joey's tomorrow, rain or bump

fun for everyone!!!

Sir I will be supporting the infamous Mr. Giorgio at SP.....come there for a little while!!!!!