Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sushi suggestion for N. Jersey needed

Oh I forgot too....Precious !

its right around the corner from Sushi Lounge and right down the street from Johnny Rockets...next door to the Wine Shop ...forgot the name!

Anyways they have great sushi...its a combo of chinese and japanese...the best lunch menu in Hoboken too !;)

Originally posted by thesandman

Is that the place in the mini plaza next to the movie theatre???

If so I loooooove that place, probably the best sushi I have ever had. I don't even order there, just tell the guy to do his thing....

Yes!!! How good is it? It's honestly the best sushi I've ever had. I don't know if it's fresh seafood and other places aren't or what but it's DELICIOUS!!!!

:D :D :D

There's a place on the Hackensack/Little Ferry border on River St. I think it's called Misaka (it's in a hotel). It has the best all-you-can-eat lunch for $12. Awesome variety. The dinner buffet has more variety but it is around $20. I recommend it highly.

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

If you're going to go to hoboken you may as well keep going a couple of blocks and go to komegashi in jersey city... they have 2 locations .. and its close to sandbar... used to live in hoboken...sushi loung is good too...but not as good

Yeah, there are two locations. One in Exchange Place and the

other right next to starbucks outside the Newport/Pavonia train

station. Anyway the point is they both suck

Originally posted by dani672

ok here is the place i went to in hoboken.. you should go to this one.. its called the sushi lounge

here is the add

200 Hudson St. (2nd St.) Hoboken, NJ, 07030 (201) 386-1117

my girlfriend and i went here on 8/2: excellent food: delicious martini's: definitely a good idea