Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going to South Shore in SI?????

Originally posted by exit24e

Wow, i would rather sit home and look at my wall... going out on staten island = pointless. It is impossible to have fun, whenver i try i end up going home early and pissed off.

Agree :no:

Originally posted by exit24e

Wow, i would rather sit home and look at my wall... going out on staten island = pointless. It is impossible to have fun, whenver i try i end up going home early and pissed off.

nah, south shore on thurs is good. I'll prob be there nybeauty.

A friend of mine lives right by it. And I used to work at the Catering hall. I went when it first started a few years back. The music is good and all. And being able to party outside is another plus. But the crowd is way to fake and self involved for my taste. No one goes there for the music. It is like a big ( I got a settlement and drive an $80,000 car and my girl has fake tits convention. )

Not that I have a problem with inplants or expensive cars. But if some of you saw the croud you would know what I was talking about.

But if that is your thing. Have a ball. The girlies are hot but also into your wallet more than they are into the opposite sex.

Blah Blah Blah... I said my peace. I would rather spend my night at home. Or at the shore. :tongue:

Originally posted by daveespa

around where in sb.....i know alot of people there

i live right by south beach

never been to south shore, or any place in staten island for that matter, even though i've had a place there for almost three years already

is south shre worth checking out?

and someone told me that the age minimum was like 25 for guys that true?

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

never been to south shore, or any place in staten island for that matter, even though i've had a place there for almost three years already

Yeah it is 25 for guys and 23 for ladies... Sounds strict. But think about it. Larry Toto the owner runs a successful banquet hall for many many years at the South Shore. So when he added the club spot he had to be extremely strict so that he did not risk the loss of any licenses to the banquet hall itself otherwise it would have been a huge mistake. And notice. The South Shore is the longest running party on Staten Island for this reason.

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

yeah its 25, but if you dress up a bit, they will prob let u in. Maybe show up with a girl or two to help you out.

Originally posted by elementx

A friend of mine lives right by it. And I used to work at the Catering hall. I went when it first started a few years back. The music is good and all. And being able to party outside is another plus. But the crowd is way to fake and self involved for my taste. No one goes there for the music. It is like a big ( I got a settlement and drive an $80,000 car and my girl has fake tits convention. )

Not that I have a problem with inplants or expensive cars. But if some of you saw the croud you would know what I was talking about.

But if that is your thing. Have a ball. The girlies are hot but also into your wallet more than they are into the opposite sex.

Blah Blah Blah... I said my peace. I would rather spend my night at home. Or at the shore. :tongue:

I totally agree. And it seems if you dont fit the staten island mold, people try to start fights with you over nothing at all.

Btw i live up in West Brighton, thank god, pretty close to the ferry and the bridge;)

Originally posted by daveespa

neva been there but i heard that place is ok to just go and chill

Went there twice. It is way too small and can often get over packed... Definately not into that... But the music was pretty good on both occasions... I just generally hate the Staten Island Croud.

Originally posted by pangelid

yeah me neither. some friends went to level 1. i just hung out. next time tho.

how was it? i've only been there once and had a gr8 time eventho it was empty, every1 was @ seaside. the music is sooo hot! :roll: :roll: