Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Albany

well just fuck me running

sucks for me if it sucks up there, because im starting there in spetember

I've heard differntly though, I heard suny albany was a lot of fun, a lot of parties and some good bars and there is SOME stuff to do in town

oh well, sucks for me

maybe ill will be able to come back to school in the city and live here if i dont like it....cuz i am going to miss nyc being up in the mountains in albany

It's not that bad, but then again I didn't have to live there. Went to visit my boys 3 or 4 times, and honestly had some of the best times at the bars there. It's almost 100% hip hop but, but there are some decent party's at Sneaky petes that play house.

my friend goes to school up there...we visit him 4 or 5 times thorughout the school year. I love it up there. He was in State Quad this past year (that dorm suuuuucks). Finally he gets a townhouse this year.

The bars and stuff are ok (for bars i guess)...Sneaky Petes was a hot place when we went there. Jp spun on a thursday i think it was.

Tek

Sneaky's can definitely be a way hott place to chill depending on who's spinning or performing there that night... I saw a few people including Vicious, Skribble, & Devito. There are a couple other clubs in the area, but I haven't been to any others.... the bars are pretty good too

Albany is fun at first but gets played out real fast. Theres only so many places you can go to and after the 1st semester you been to all of them mad times, and they are beat. None of the places compare to anything is nyc area, all the bars are like shacks. Everyone that visits has a good time, cause for them its all new, and you can go out and get trashed really cheap. Also the school is like 75% LI kids, who are really really gay.

Albany can be allright... There are tons of bars to go to... Only real club is Sneaky Petes... But even that place is predom. hip hop now... The best Dj they ever got to play there was JP... (but he won't ever again I heard...) They get Devito, Skribbles and Vicious otherwise maybe once or twice a year... Nothing else...

One good thing is you are within a 3 hour drive to Montreal, Boston or NYC. So there is always somewhere you can take a road trip to.

Just have to make it fun and you should have a good time!!

yea this year im finally living off campus... hopefully it will be a better time... freshamn year was awsome for me... got shitfaced almost every night i went out... then i dont know, just wasnt fun anymore...this year was colder than last, and i think thats the main reason...

we should all have a big meetup one night this year at sneakys...

I'd have to say albany is pretty fun too. Plenty of bars to go, and plenty of house parties. Sneakies is nice to I hear if your into house music. JP was up there fall semester. I go there now, Junior next semester at empire commons. :hat: