Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hangover food,,,

iamme

morning = sausage, egg and cheese - usu from dunkin donuts on a croissant and a large coffee

lunch = mcdonald's - usu a double quarter with cheese value meal

dinner = chinese food

...again...depending on what time i wake up and when i feel like i am ready to put something down there....

Originally posted by iamme

What does everyone eat/drink when hungover. It seems like most people have their own little system when they're hungover....

Whats yours? :tongue:

sausage, egg, bacon, pancakes... i hate sausage and pancakes but i crave it when i wake up... i wind up taking two bites of each and go back to bed... if i wake up around lunch time... oh boy... philly cheesesteak, or chicken cutlet on a hero... sometimes i wake up fiending for mcdonalds hashbrowns... the other day i went to three MCD's... and none them were open before 7 am... grrr!~

Originally posted by daveespa

i gotta have my sausage egg and cheese sandwich when im hungover.....i dunno y but i just taste 10x better:D

I had that shit this morning--- ala McGriddle from Mcdonalds.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:eek:

Isnt greasy foods a good thing to eat when hungover....someone always used to tell me that...not sure if it is true or not.

I'm all about teh Lemon/Lime Gatorade, Sausage egg and cheese and hash browns :drool:

...werd...call me barbaphattie...i dont mean nothin by it serge...we had a psalti at my uncle's church that was an african american from the hood...a psalti is the guy that stands in the corner of the altar and sings the hymns during service...he spoke better greek than me...in your case, i think its more cause no one on this board speaks proper greek to begin with...'cept despina once in a while...maybe i just need to get out more...lol...eh..now i'm just babbling...later