Clubplanet Nightlife Community

8/15 - Friday: "All About" featuring DeMarkus Lewis!

Originally posted by merkie

Bmore has been dead for a while. It sucks. I have been really unimpressed with Sonar lately.

you should come down one of these friday's for blue room...even though i've only been once and it was on a sunday, at least its a bit different where you dont have the music blasting everywhere and you can actaully talk with people or get your groove going. :D

Originally posted by kken

i cannot vouch for after raver/reval and i parted ways on 18th st but he was upright and breathing then.

no, reval didn't make it in....this is his Korean alter ego: Hung Gover. hello everybody!

btw, reval wants to to tell you all that he will probably make it to Blue Room again tonight. That is, if he gets over this huge nausea and headache that is awaiting him in about 3 hours.

Originally posted by revaluation

wants to to tell you all that he will probably make it to Blue Room again tonight. That is, if he gets over this huge nausea and headache that is awaiting him in about 3 hours.

raver told me last nite he is actually NOT going out tonite... gentlemen, place your bets!