nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outfits... boots... hairstyle...

When it all comes down to it... I'd want her buck naked for taste testing lol

She's bangin'

Oh, Britney... Bobby Cox is an ASSSSSSHOLEEEEEEEEEE lol (not like she'd ever read CP)

Who's the dude kissing her? She's hitched now? Sorry, I havent paid attention to the rumors and stuff.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Who's the dude kissing her? She's hitched now? Sorry, I havent paid attention to the rumors and stuff.

if ur talkin bout the pics i just posted... its justin :idea:

but if ur talkin bout the black dude that she was spotted kissing... thats supposedly one of her dancers... who is supposedly hitched... :nono:

whatever though..

shes still bangin :)

http://xtramsn.co.nz/entertainment/0,,4190-2688101,00.html

Britney Behaving Badly

22/09/2003 04:14 PM ScreamingMedia

Pop star Britney Spears shocked pals and waiters by urinating on a public beach after a night of partying.

The one-time squeaky-clean singer was enjoying herself with pals Clarissa Jones, Joshua Clephas and Tom Witchey at Santa Barbara, California's Four Seasons Hotel last weekend when the unpleasant incident took place.

An onlooker explains, "It was a very unusual night. The group sat outside, then moved in after the meal. They were in high spirits, drinking, smoking and cuddling.

"Britney then jumped up and joined the restaurant pianist to sing some of her new songs. She was very good and everyone was impressed, especially Tom who seemed quite enamoured with her."

The party then ventured outside to the beach: the spy continues, "It was unbelievable. The four of them were huddled at the water's edge, then Britney dropped her jeans and had a wee on the sand.

"Her friend also went and they didn't seem embarrassed doing it in front of the boys, or waiters. Straight after that, the boys took of their shirts, picked up the girls and raced into the water".

i dunno, i dont get it. i THOUGHT she just padded but in those pics, those are her real boobs. anyone with nipps that stay hard like that, i assume boob job. i think maybe she has had different size implants over time, i really dont know, sometimes she is clearly an A with no cleavage at all and other times she is HUGE. i also think she has had a few different noses!

who cares though, she looks good. :D

why is it called britneywhore? i dont think it is whorish at all to take off your clothes in an artsy way. it is not like shes getting banged or banging herself with a dildo, everything is covered, those are hot pics. i dont think they are whorish at all. if you have a beautiful body, why not show it off a little? in reality only like 1 in 1,000,000 people have a body that nice so all the people who think shes a whore for showing a little of it, probably secretly wish they had her body. i think her body is beautiful but i am ok with the one i have as well...

;)

Originally posted by somebitch

why is it called britneywhore? i dont think it is whorish at all to take off your clothes in an artsy way. it is not like shes getting banged or banging herself with a dildo, everything is covered, those are hot pics. i dont think they are whorish at all. if you have a beautiful body, why not show it off a little? in reality only like 1 in 1,000,000 people have a body that nice so all the people who think shes a whore for showing a little of it, probably secretly wish they had her body. i think her body is beautiful but i am ok with the one i have as well...

;)

lol u jumped in before my disclaimer. I just saw the story on Extra and looked for the pics on line and came up with these. and yeah, ur bodys fine also;)

Originally posted by Ronin

lol u jumped in before my disclaimer. I just saw the story on Extra and looked for the pics on line and came up with these. and yeah, ur bodys fine also;)

oh, i kinda figured you found them with that name, not that you named them yourself. why would someone put that name though? so many other people get naked and dont get criticized but britney gets semi naked and shes deemed a whore!! it is stupid.