These pics deserve to start a new thread

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

attachment.php?s=&postid=1619388

Christina would have hiked those shorts up a bit and shown some BOOOOTAAAAAAAYY :aright:

:laugh2:

:drool: i think she looks perfect just the way those shorts are. theyre sexy, but not too relealinvg..leaves a little something to the imagination;) :laugh:

Originally posted by ladyshady

:drool: i think she looks perfect just the way those shorts are. theyre sexy, but not too relealinvg..leaves a little something to the imagination;) :laugh:

fuck that....show the goddamn booty god gave ya!! :D

sorry im a horney little girl right now! BUMP IF YA DRUNK@!! HOLLA

i hope she gets acid poured on her face, cellulite on her ass, and is tied to a flaming car which will be droven off a cliff in malibu.

her voice is ehh, she has little to show besides what her army of stylists do for her, and i hope she realizes her true calling soon: being a hoe down in shreverport, louisiana.

Originally posted by sassa

i hope she gets acid poured on her face, cellulite on her ass, and is tied to a flaming car which will be droven off a cliff in malibu.

holy shit... wtf mental institution did you just escape from. That was about the most retarted thing i ever heard. If you dont like her, say so, or dont post at all. But dont post PURE CRAP just to increase your post count.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Christina would have hiked those shorts up a bit and shown some BOOOOTAAAAAAAYY :aright:

:laugh2:

little boy shorts like that that cover your ass are wayyyy hotter than any skimpy thong that shows off your ass, at least IMO...

but yea i saw these pics (UK elle, right?) and of course her stomach left me drooling... what a bod on that girl...

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

holy shit... wtf mental institution did you just escape from. That was about the most retarted thing i ever heard. If you dont like her, say so, or dont post at all. But dont post PURE CRAP just to increase your post count.

:lol3:

THis guy's got A LOT to learn :blank:

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

i just escaped last night. you wanna know why i was in there? because i would chop off the balls of every bitch from brooklyn that pissed me off. come here, bitch...:chop: