Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Monday!

groovefire

oh i forgot to mention that I got pulled over friday night and when the cop ran my plates it came up unregistered. I guess my registration ran out... um yeah. I didnt fuking get anything in the mail from the registry for registration renewal. The cop didnt tow my car since the registration had only been expired for 1 day and I was less than a mile from my house. The fucker did give me a $100 fine and now I have to go to court for driving an unregistered/uninsured motor vehicle. sweet.:party:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: hmmmmmmmm, what did i do this weekend????:confused:

:idea: oh yes, got so extremely wasted since well wednesday night and everything is so blurry, but that totally means i had a blast :cool:

and since wednesday i have been in the sun all day long, working on this lovely tan of mine, and drinking since noon everyday and getting completely trashed, shit mizlissa was taking care of me all weekend long:eek:

she totally had to peel me off the street in newport saturday night and literally hold me up and walk me to some afterhours party we went to, damn and she even remembers more of the night than i do, hahahaha:laugh:

we had a great time at pravda friday night and newport really was an awesome time saturday and all day sunday, shit is a bit hazy, but the weekend really felt like this vacation i have not had all summer, so fun, i sware!!!

and todd i saw you twice this week, omigod!!!!:eek:;) wait i did right???:tongue:

Pravda was so much fun on Friday night. At least what I remember of it. The music was really good - Vinny played a nice mix of everything.

Brian - did I talk to you on the way home? I kind of remember talking to you but then something happened with the phone and I was really drunk and had no idea what was going on? I'm not good with the phone late at night.

Yup, we talked on the phone for like 30 seconds on friday then my phone cut-out and I lost ya. My place ended up being pretty fun on Friday. I got a call when I was driving over from my stressed out roomate... he had people coming over and realized he left his keys at his friends house. So I showed up to a crowd of people cheering me on because I was the guy with the keys. :D

What a frigging JV weekend my boner roomate had :blank:

Originally posted by boobiepants

sounds like your roomie lost his brain this weekend as well, i think i left mine on the beach on newport:confused: :tongue:

I drove by a sign for the newport beaches yesterday. I thought to myself, "Man, I bet being at the beach would be way more fun than what I'm doing now." Turns out I was right, who woulda thought?

This weekend rocked steady.

Basically me and Becca started drinking Friday, and didn't quit till.. crikey, I've gotta drink in my paw right now.

:D

It's SUMMER! It's ALLOWED!

Even if it wasn't I'd be doin it anyway. So there.

AND-- kaydup, just to show you how evil Verizon is, we didn't even strike.

All the old Verizon cronies have been rocking on porches predicting the "big one.... forty weeks, it's going to be at least forty weeks!" they crowed... and what happened?

They negotiated. Verizon was bluffing about taking away every single benefit we have.

We're winning.

No one is striking. Cock blockers!

No picketing for me for 4 hours a day and then laying on the beach wif my drAnk for weeks on end.

:(

Fuck Verizon.

Anyway, the weekend was good, even if Monday wasn't.

I didn't even get my hangover until 1:30 pm, and I promptly lost my lunch. I didn't have one all weekend so I got smackkkked today.

It's okay.

I've recovered.

Cheers. :)