Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a pregenant booty call...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

what would you do if you got her prego?

I would freak out if i got my gf knocked up I cant imaging if it was with a girl I hardly know or would never want a serious relationship.

i would totally freak too. i mean imagine if for some stupid reason she doesn´t want an abortion? you can´t force her...

that sucks, i think that if a guy got a girl pregnant and doesn´t want the child he should *have* to pay the abortion and some money for the pain of the operation (if there even is one needed, today you can do this with pills).

BUT if he offeres this to a girl and she still declines for any stupid reason whatsoever, she should bring up the child by HERSELF and the guy should be out of the equation. i mean come on. there ARE ways to abort a pregnancy. if the girl doesn´t WANT that, it has NOTHING to do with the guy. cause she has the CHOICE. and the guy shouldn´t be left to have to take whatever choice she chooses.

Originally posted by tastey

god bless the scientists that will invent a pill for the men or a shot or something, anything not as extreme as a vasectomy, so i don´t have to worry about this shit any more...

god bless the girl that ever gets pregnant by you!

you'll pay the girl to have an abortion but if she doesnt choose to have one its not your problem anymore

what a great guy :aright:

i WOULD deal with it (pay for abortion). if SHE decides to have the child anyway, it is HER decision for which SHE has to take responsibility. not me. i would have giving her the opportunity to not have the child. if she doesn´t take it, SHE has to deal with the consequences, SHE has to take responsibility for her own actions.

the times when women were weak, didn´t earn any money and were repressed are over. we need new laws that are up to date. especially concerning this.

oh and btw, what about if the GUY wants the child and the woman doesn´t? he doesn´t have ANY axe to grind on. discrimination!! it´s his child as well as hers (thats your point right). what right would she have to abort the child?

maybe she didn't want to have an abortion and make her body go through that along wit killing a future life

and so you have a difference of opinion why is it your way or no way? she only gets help if she has an abortion but not if she has an opinion of her own and wants to keep it.

its your opinion u can think however you'd like

i dont want to argue anymore

but i just wish you could see how ignorant you sound

oh and btw, what about if the GUY wants the child and the woman doesn´t? he doesn´t have ANY axe to grind on. discrimination!! it´s his child as well as hers (thats your point right). what right would she have to abort the child?

she wouldnt have any right to abort the child if he wanted to keep the baby.

its a situation two people to make and agree upon, they are both parent to that child

this is all my own opinion u are entitled to you own

so lets stop talkin about this

i WOULD deal with it (pay for abortion). if SHE decides to have the child anyway, it is HER decision for which SHE has to take responsibility. not me. i would have giving her the opportunity to not have the child. if she doesn´t take it, SHE has to deal with the consequences, SHE has to take responsibility for her own actions.

the times when women were weak, didn´t earn any money and were repressed are over. we need new laws that are up to date. especially concerning this.

lets see here

the fact that it would be YOUR OFFSPRING!.. your child!.. and you wouldn't want to be attached to it in anyway

it don't matter if there is any emotional attachment to the [edit]woman, but the fact that you would just willingly abandon your own child

yeah, you're quite the catch i'd say

SHE has to deal with the consequences, SHE has to take responsibility for her own actions.

No, YOU have to deal with the responsiblity of YOUR actions. Grow up, or don't have sex. I don't want my tax dollars paying for you abandoned baby's diapers.

YEah , this is a real fucked up thing.

Another reason to practice abstinence :aright:

(i know this is a day and age where what i said above goes unlooked and sometimes looked down upon, but to those who think so, when and if you do get a girl pregnant, don't way i didn't warn ya ;) .)

we´re not talking about a girlfriend here. we´re talking about BOOTY CALLS.

MEANINGLESS SEX!

no emotional connection

why in hell would i want a child with someone like that??

That isn't the point... I don't think I would be able to sleep at night knowing that I am doing nothing for my child. Weather or not you have an attachment to the girl. It is still your kid running around... :rolleyes:

BUT if he offeres this to a girl and she still declines for any stupid reason whatsoever, she should bring up the child by HERSELF and the guy should be out of the equation. i mean come on. there ARE ways to abort a pregnancy. if the girl doesn´t WANT that, it has NOTHING to do with the guy. cause she has the CHOICE. and the guy shouldn´t be left to have to take whatever choice she chooses.

Originally posted by gabo

what would you do if you got her prego?

I would freak out if i got my gf knocked up I cant imaging if it was with a girl I hardly know or would never want a serious relationship.

you can always wait till shes like 5 or 6 months pregnant & when you fuck her , let the fetus give you head :idea: :idea: :D :D

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mala

This thread is getting worse and worse. :mad:

I agree...

First off to all the guys that would beg the lady to have an abortion. You should really keep your dick in your pants. If you cannot stand up to the risks at hand. Then why take the risk. Be a little more responsible.

I mean if you were with a girl for a year. Would you want her to have your baby if you got her pregnant or would you ask for an abortion.

Just because this is a booty call does not mean that the kid is not yours. That is your sperm. A life long gene that was passed on by your parents, grandparents, great grandparents and so on. And you would not mind that you either killed that child or turned you back on him/her completely so that one day when that child is told the truth about who there father is and they decide to look for you. Then what do you do.

Even if I hated the girl, had no attachment what so ever, what ever the case may be. It will still be my child that we are talking about. I would not ask for an abortion. Yet she has the right to do what she wants. At least I wont have to live with the decision. But I would not ask her to do it. And if she kept the child. I would make sure in some way I was in that childs life.

KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE POSSIBLE OUTCOMES... :mad: